Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Khabib Nurmagomedov......

-Jaymo-

Khabib Nurmagomedov......

Post by -Jaymo- »

......would absolutely destroy McGregor. The only reason McGregor is currently talking shit is because he knows he’ll never step in the Octagon with Khabib.
Douglas Bubbletrousers
***Official Gibby Award Winner - March 2018, June 2019***

Re: Khabib Nurmagomedov......

Post by Douglas Bubbletrousers »

-Jaymo- wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:45 pm ......would absolutely destroy McGregor. The only reason McGregor is currently talking shit is because he knows he’ll never step in the Octagon with Khabib.

Nah McGregor would win.
I don't give a fig for the simplicity on this side of complexity, but I would die for the simplicity on the other side of complexity.
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

We will never know. McChicken doesn’t have the balls to get into the octagon with Khabib.
Dr. Linux

Post by Dr. Linux »

The fight has to happen sometime.

Off topic, Luke Rockhold must be shitting bricks right now.
-

Got Root?
Cobey
Trouble

Post by Cobey »

Khabib has gotta get through Tony first, bruh...That's not gonna be a walk in the park.
Douglas Bubbletrousers

Khabib is a nobody
I don't give a fig for the simplicity on this side of complexity, but I would die for the simplicity on the other side of complexity.
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Cobey wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:00 pm Khabib has gotta get through Tony first, bruh...That's not gonna be a walk in the park.
After he destroys Tony, he’ll tell Joe he’s ready to fight McChicken in 1 hour.

McGregor wants absolutely zero to do with Khabib.
Douglas Bubbletrousers

Nobody even knows who this Khabib nobody is. Conor would beat him within a round.

This guy needs to at least beat a B-level fighter before he starts calling out the champ.
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

NotRasho wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:37 pm Khabib is not a good fight for Mcgregor. He has been put on the ground by much less dangerous guys, Khabib would maul him on the ground.

Sure Mcgregor could catch him but I dont see him being able to keep it standing for a prolonged enough time to really do a lot of damage and win the fight that way.
Precisely why McChicken will never fight him. They pick opponents that fit his style in an effort to give him the best chance at winning.
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

NotRasho wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:41 pm No they dont. :lol:

Mendez wasnt his style, Diaz wasnt his style twice. Khabib is just a freak for this weight class who is far more dangerous than a Little Person Mendez.

Absolutely, they do. Neither Mendez or Diaz were scheduled for those bouts. Last minute fill ins to keep the card from falling apart. Mendez would have beaten McChicken had he had any camp at all.

The only reason there was a second Diaz fight was because they knew how huge it would be. Diaz wanted to prove that he could not only beat him on the ground but, standing also. Khabib doesn’t give a shit, he just wants to beat you to a bloody pulp. The fight will never happen.