Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

The Fiend

Straight Edge Raven

The Fiend

Post by Straight Edge Raven »

Slava Ukraini
The dildo of consequences rarely arrives lubed
Tony Bongwater

Re: The Fiend

Post by Tony Bongwater »

:bow:

If he ain't the best thing they got going besides Kofi...

Theyll fuck it up.

But agreed, that was fucking epic

Fucking epic... no doubt
Spoiler:
Let's not forget this is the son of IRS
Slava Ukrijina ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›
FLYING_FINN'SSIDEKICK

Post by FLYING_FINN'SSIDEKICK »

I like the Fiend and what they're doing with him, But you know they'll screw it up!!! Like all the good things they've had of late.
j2j

Post by j2j »

I like Bray Wyatt, but I dont get The Fiend bit yet. Potential, but so far they haven't done anything with it yet. Which is good and bad, don't want it overplayed, but need more.

Kofi does nothing for me either.
We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty.

***Official 2022 Froob Brackets Participant***
FLYING_FINN'SSIDEKICK

Post by FLYING_FINN'SSIDEKICK »

j2j wrote: โ†‘Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:51 am I like Bray Wyatt, but I dont get The Fiend bit yet. Potential, but so far they haven't done anything with it yet. Which is good and bad, don't want it overplayed, but need more.

Really you don't like Kofi? I guess each their own but I think he's pretty entertaining!
j2j

Post by j2j »

FLYING_FINN'SSIDEKICK wrote: โ†‘Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:38 pm
j2j wrote: โ†‘Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:51 am I like Bray Wyatt, but I dont get The Fiend bit yet. Potential, but so far they haven't done anything with it yet. Which is good and bad, don't want it overplayed, but need more.

Really you don't like Kofi? I guess each their own but I think he's pretty entertaining!
No, he just doesn't get me excited. I mean obviously he's super athletic, but I just don't get pumped when watching him.

j2j

Post by j2j »

Not an original take, but the WWE obviously fucked up HIAC.

If I was booking I'm fine with Seth beating down Fiend and Fiend kicking out on 1. But then it should have turned to Fiend mercilessly beating Seth. Then finish ends up being Fiend dragging Seth out of cell and basically kidnapping him. Dragging him out of the arena. Or even just walking out himself after beating Seth to a pulp. I'm ok with a non finish, but how they did it was bad. Fiend needed to go over as a brutal monster who doesn't care about winning the belt, just destroying Seth. It would extend the feud to Survivor Series with a Last Man Standing match or a buried alive TYPE match.

As is it just feels aimless.