Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

A yo Unfadeable

RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

A yo Unfadeable

Post by RubeTube »

Haven't seen you around, dawg.

Did you enjoy the Manny fight the other night? I was rooting for Thurman but Pac Man is one of my favorites too.

Good fight all around. :punch:
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
UnFadeable21

Re: A yo Unfadeable

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:52 pm Haven't seen you around, dawg.

Did you enjoy the Manny fight the other night? I was rooting for Thurman but Pac Man is one of my favorites too.

Great fight bro. Fight of the year. Pac is all time top 10 fighter in history. Turned pro at 16 and 106lbs and won titles from 112 to 154, 8 divisions, a record that will never be broken in boxing.

He’s finally getting old though; can’t move side to side no more. He was walking straight back and getting rocked from Keef. That 1-2-3 combo in the first round knockdown was legendary. He still has that pop, handspeed that made him legendary.

He should rematch Floyd one more time before the end and cash out. I don’t want to see him vs Spence or Crawford as they would starch him at this age or 41.

I’ve been good bro. Just been busy. Summer is always busy, so many family events, spending all my free time with the woman, weekdays work, study for doctor school, and workout at night. Slow season in basketball so no need to post. When wolves play again, I’ll be back to serve these noobs lessons.

One love always brother.
Elite Sports Mind featured in Forbes Magazine
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:13 am
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:52 pm Haven't seen you around, dawg.

Great fight bro. Fight of the year. Pac is all time top 10 fighter in history. Turned pro at 16 and 106lbs and won titles from 112 to 154, 8 divisions, a record that will never be broken in boxing.

He’s finally getting old though; can’t move side to side no more. He was walking straight back and getting rocked from Keef. That 1-2-3 combo in the first round knockdown was legendary. He still has that pop, handspeed that made him legendary.

He should rematch Floyd one more time before the end and cash out. I don’t want to see him vs Spence or Crawford as they would starch him at this age or 41.

I’ve been good bro. Just been busy. Summer is always busy, so many family events, spending all my free time with the woman, weekdays work, study for doctor school, and workout at night. Slow season in basketball so no need to post. When wolves play again, I’ll be back to serve these noobs lessons.

One love always brother.
I want to see Pac May 2 also. First fight was horrendous but Pac was hurt. Mayweather will never take the fight though imo.

I think Spence beats Pac easy but I would be interested to see Crawford. I'm not sold since his resume is absolute garbage. That fight will never happen being Top Rank and PBC though.

Take care!
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

One love always brother.
You studying to get into medicine?
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

LordNu wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:52 am

One love always brother.
Yes sir, I’m studying for my DAT right now to get into DDS school. Doctor of Dental Surgeon.
Elite Sports Mind featured in Forbes Magazine
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:02 am
LordNu wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:52 am

One love always brother.
Yes sir, I’m studying for my DAT right now to get into DDS school. Doctor of Dental Surgeon.
Sweet! Good luck man!!