Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

UFC 236

-Jaymo-

UFC 236

Post by -Jaymo- »

Hooollllyyyyy Shhhiiitttt!!!!

If you missed this one, you missed what were possibly the two best fights of the year.

I can’t imagine what Max Holloway’s face is going to look like tomorrow. Yeesh!
Tommy_Hawk

Re: UFC 236

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

I missed it unfortunately. Shit
Trees Make Great Neighbors

Sir Cort Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally.
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Tommy_Hawk wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:12 am I missed it unfortunately. Shit

Hit the play button in the lower left, not the middle of the screen.

https://mmacore.tv/videos/MaxHollowayDu ... mxtdutpzri
Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

-Jaymo- wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:45 pm
Tommy_Hawk wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:12 am I missed it unfortunately. Shit

Hit the play button in the lower left, not the middle of the screen.

https://mmacore.tv/videos/MaxHollowayDu ... mxtdutpzri
:clap: :clap:

Fucking Tremendous. Style Bender/Gastelum was just as good? Damn. Well worth the price of admission. Poor Max Holloway's face. It was bad BEFORE the knee. Thx for the link :thumbsup:

Sir Cort Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally.
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Tommy_Hawk wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:08 pm :clap: :clap:

Fucking Tremendous. Style Bender/Gastelum was just as good? Damn. Well worth the price of admission. Poor Max Holloway's face. It was bad BEFORE the knee. Thx for the link :thumbsup:
Yep. That may have been even better!

Gastelum had him after the head kick. Why in the hell did he go for the takedown after that? I thought he’d just start throwing bombs. Probably cost him the fight.

Holloway’s face. :shock:

Never thought I’d ever see somebody light him up like that.

Dr. Linux

Post by Dr. Linux »

Watched them yesterday. Both fights were very good. Yoel might be an interesting match up for Israel. I'm a big fan of style bender though. Fun fighter. Confident and a little cocky but doesn't seem manufactured ( looking at you Covington ).
-

Got Root?
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Dr. Linux wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:55 am Watched them yesterday. Both fights were very good. Yoel might be an interesting match up for Israel. I'm a big fan of style bender though. Fun fighter. Confident and a little cocky but doesn't seem manufactured ( looking at you Covington ).
He thinks he’s better than he is....calling out Jones? I can’t stand Jones, but he would destroy Israel. Looks like the UFC is pushing for a September card with Khabib/Poirier and Whittaker/Israel.

I think both of those fights will be pretty lopsided in favor of the actual champs.
Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

-Jaymo- wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:29 pm
Dr. Linux wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:55 am Watched them yesterday. Both fights were very good. Yoel might be an interesting match up for Israel. I'm a big fan of style bender though. Fun fighter. Confident and a little cocky but doesn't seem manufactured ( looking at you Covington ).
He thinks he’s better than he is....calling out Jones? I can’t stand Jones, but he would destroy Israel. Looks like the UFC is pushing for a September card with Khabib/Poirier and Whittaker/Israel.

I think both of those fights will be pretty lopsided in favor of the actual champs.
I dont see any way Poirier can beat Khabib. His ass is going to get strangled.

-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Tommy_Hawk wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:45 pm I dont see any way Poirier can beat Khabib. His ass is going to get strangled.
Agreed. I also think Whittaker handles Style Bender with relative ease.