Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Wilder vs. Fury

Hole Nova Level

Wilder vs. Fury

Post by Hole Nova Level »

Joshua was being to finicky with his career and didn't want Wilder so Fury drops 100 plus pounds and gets the bout.

Wilder is a big bad dude. Fury is a bigger crazy dude. Dec 1. A fun (finally) heavy weight bout!
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Re: Wilder vs. Fury

Post by RubeTube »

Hole Nova Level wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:52 pm Joshua was being to finicky with his career and didn't want Wilder so Fury drops 100 plus pounds and gets the bout.

Wilder is a big bad dude. Fury is a bigger crazy dude. Dec 1. A fun (finally) heavy weight bout!
They better have a good under card. There is no way I'm paying good money for this fight. Fury is in no shape to fight Wilder. He needs another year of tune ups.

Wilder is going to destroy him.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Douglas Bubbletrousers
***Official Gibby Award Winner - March 2018, June 2019***

Re: Wilder vs. Fury

Post by Douglas Bubbletrousers »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:02 pm
Hole Nova Level wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:52 pm Joshua was being to finicky with his career and didn't want Wilder so Fury drops 100 plus pounds and gets the bout.

They better have a good under card. There is no way I'm paying good money for this fight. Fury is in no shape to fight Wilder. He needs another year of tune ups.

Wilder is going to destroy him.
It would rule if they showed it in theaters. I won't pay $80 for a ppv but paying $20 to go to the theater is cool.
I don't give a fig for the simplicity on this side of complexity, but I would die for the simplicity on the other side of complexity.