Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

fish

Verle

fish

Post by Verle »

Went to a local lake that was a hay field 10 years ago. The deepest spot is 20 ft. we put on our hip boots and walked out about 30 yds. on an old road bed. We casted 1/4 oz. jigs tipped with twister tails. Six walleyes and a smallmouth all 5 1/2#.
Kept two walleyes to smoke.
Retreat but never cower
Hey good lookin' we'll be back to pick you up later!
I like to get out and dance, and just take over the nightclub. T.J.
Slaying quality Anoka puss on the reg.
weimy froob

Re: fish

Post by weimy froob »

This Friday, May 18, 2018, photo provided by the North Dakota Game and Fish Department shows Neal Leier, of Bismarck, N.D. displaying the 15-pound, 13-ounce walleye he caught on the Missouri River in Bismarck. The 32½-inch fish broke a state record that had stood of nearly six decades.
Qman65

Re: fish

Post by Qman65 »

weimy froob wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 12:25 pm Image

This Friday, May 18, 2018, photo provided by the North Dakota Game and Fish Department shows Neal Leier, of Bismarck, N.D. displaying the 15-pound, 13-ounce walleye he caught on the Missouri River in Bismarck. The 32½-inch fish broke a state record that had stood of nearly six decades.

Get rid of the eggs and see how much she weighs. I have a friend who landed a 15 pound 3 oz walleye that missed the MN state record by 2 oz at the time without eggs. Biggest walleye I've ever seen.
"That's like uh, your opinion man"!