Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

**Official 2018 Master's thread**

Jimtown guy

Re: **Official 2018 Master's thread**

Post by Jimtown guy »

Dan33185 wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:45 pm
Jimtown guy wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:01 pm
Dan33185 wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:00 pm

He's definitely not a warm and fuzzy guy (look up his story at college and his family story), but I enjoy the guy. In a sport of "nice guys", there needs to be a "bad guy", and I think he's more than happy to play it. Good win today, and a heck of a round for Fowler and Spieth as well. Should be a fun US Open coming up.
Not exactly close to his family
http://www.golf.com/knockdown/2018/04/0 ... x-emotions
Yeah, that's what I was alluding to...pretty complicated story, but he seems to have kept quiet about it for the most part, it's everyone else that seems to want to bring it up.
Life is to short to hold a grudge against family especially when it appears somewhat minor. Hopefully he and his parents can patch things up.
Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***

Re: **Official 2018 Master's thread**

Post by Sellingguy »

So the winner of my facebook contest was only person to pick reed. last min pick before deadline. Last year her hubby won it with last minute sergio pick and the only person to pick sergio.