Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

***THE OFFICIAL MASTERS!! WEEK THREAD!***

Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***

Re: ***THE OFFICIAL MASTERS!! WEEK THREAD!***

Post by Sellingguy »

good for tiger. would be fun to see him take all 4 this summer.
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Sellingguy wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:13 pm good for tiger. would be fun to see him take all 4 this summer.
Didn’t you say he was done?
The Replacements

Post by The Replacements »

Hornets wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:33 pm
Jimtown guy wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:28 pm Jack your record 18 majors once again is reachable thanks to Tiger.
I'm just glad he finally got 15!!
I predicted years ago he would finish with 18 and tied with Jack. That would be a poetic finish for golf.
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

The Replacements wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:42 pm
Jimtown guy wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:28 pm Jack your record 18 majors once again is reachable thanks to Tiger.
I predicted years ago he would finish with 18 and tied with Jack. That would be a poetic finish for golf.
With the number of really good gawlfers out there these days it would shock me if Tiger tied or beat Jack. If he were 35 then yeah, he does it, but age and an uncertain back situation will most likely keep him from getting there....BUT, if he were to win 1 more this year...….then get back to me!
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Pretty sure PA predicted he'd nevah win anotha major! See if he owns up to it tomorrow! :lol:
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
The Replacements

Post by The Replacements »

Hornets wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:23 pm
The Replacements wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:42 pm

With the number of really good gawlfers out there these days it would shock me if Tiger tied or beat Jack. If he were 35 then yeah, he does it, but age and an uncertain back situation will most likely keep him from getting there....BUT, if he were to win 1 more this year...….then get back to me!
He'll probably play 10-15 more Masters right? Should be able to win 1-2 more of those. Don't think he'll win another US Open.
CasualObserverGuy

Post by CasualObserverGuy »

Hornets wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:28 pm Pretty sure PA predicted he'd nevah win anotha major! See if he owns up to it tomorrow! :lol:
No chance. Not a golf mind. He only owns up to football and sometimes hockey takes.
Jesus threw the money changers out of the Temple in Jerusalem. We need to throw the bankers out of Washington.
Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***

Post by Sellingguy »

Jimtown guy wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:31 pm
Sellingguy wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:13 pm good for tiger. would be fun to see him take all 4 this summer.
Didn’t you say he was done?
no in the other tread i said he might win again, esp at a course he knows, which he has done.
He will not dominate like he did before. His game is very different then it was early.
He can not make those 90 Degree hook shots from the rough and he knows it.
He played a good 4 rounds and Francis missed some shots he had not missed the first 3 rounds.
Now lets see how this plays out, but I dont think you will see tiger kick anyones ass like he did before.
Night Train
***Official Gibby Award Winner - October 2018***

Post by Night Train »

I have to hand it to Tiger, I doubted him, I didn't think he'd ever win another major again. I thought his power was gone, his injuries messed something up, and his head wasn't straight... but he proved me and many others wrong. Maybe Nicklaus isn't sleeping quite as easily any more.
I apologize in advance if what I just said offended or upset you.

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Minnesota - Mired in Mediocrity