Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Video Games

Seekker

Video Games

Post by Seekker »

Whats everyone playing these days?

I just got FrostPunk. It's the end of the world and the arctic is the only survivable place on earth so you start with one big furnace stack and they throw constant hardships at you. So its a city builder with constantly being kicked in the nuts decisions. I'm a PC Gamer exclusively.
Moses Scurry

Re: Video Games

Post by Moses Scurry »

Qman65

Post by Qman65 »

Bowling vs video games. I'm guessing the old school is winning out. :lol: Although I'm a big Galaga fan.
"That's like uh, your opinion man"!
Alexstaystrong

Post by Alexstaystrong »

I had a huge collection of video games for my PC and for PS. Now, there are only RDR 2, some horror quests like Outlast, Resident Evil and Blair Witch.
Justinas

Post by Justinas »

I want to teach children to play good games only but they like bloodthirsty games, for example, earn to die unblocked https://www.topspeed.com/car-games/car- ... 27060.html How to make a difference?
Mnwild1128

Post by Mnwild1128 »

Bloodborne/Dark Souls 3
Riley91

Post by Riley91 »

Hey what's up Aaron
BFF of RubeChick
jimsnow

Post by jimsnow »

I'm playing the newly released Fifa 23. This is a fantastic game with great graphics. I love it!