Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

**2018-19 Sports Betting**

Corre Ricky Corre

**2018-19 Sports Betting**

Post by Corre Ricky Corre »

Hey all,

Let's work together and win some money!!

NFL Week 1 Leans:

Falcons @ Eagles +100
Bengals @ Colts +140
Titans @ Dolphins -120
Packers vs Bears -7.5

What do you guys got?
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Re: **2018-19 Sports Betting**

Post by RubeTube »

Corre Ricky Corre wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:26 am Hey all,

NFL Week 1 Leans:

Falcons @ Eagles +100
Bengals @ Colts +140
Titans @ Dolphins -120
Packers vs Bears -7.5

What do you guys got?
Fucking Eagles Atlanta changed to -110 each on Bovada. Didn't get in quick enough.

I like the Giants with the +140 over Jags also.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:24 pm

NFL Week 1 Leans:

Falcons @ Eagles +100
Bengals @ Colts +140
Titans @ Dolphins -120
Packers vs Bears -7.5

What do you guys got?
Fucking Eagles Atlanta changed to -110 each on Bovada. Didn't get in quick enough.

Whats up with Bovada? I just signed up and I'm trying to deposit some money, but it won't let me.
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:24 pm

NFL Week 1 Leans:

Falcons @ Eagles +100
Bengals @ Colts +140
Titans @ Dolphins -120
Packers vs Bears -7.5

What do you guys got?

Whats up with Bovada? I just signed up and I'm trying to deposit some money, but it won't let me.
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

Got my Bovada account straightened out now, on time for 3 baseball games.

Bet the Mariners straight up, then also took the Mariners runline, then took the under 10.5 runs in the Giants vs Rockies game.
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

Alright, so, I'm wasnt planning on withdrawing money from Bovada right now...but, I just noticed that I literally can't withdraw my money! wtf!

My initial deposit was $50, and I got a $25 bonus for that. I'm sitting at $302.74 right now, with $66 tied into future bets, and I can only withdraw $281...what the fuck is up with that? what are they doing with my $21.74 that I can't withdraw?

Also, I can't spend money at the blackjack table. Went with a habit of dropping $5 at a BJ table after wins, and quitting regardless of the outcome...now, I can't do that?
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

regardless of what the fuck is up with Bovada, and the issue on me being able to withdraw my money, I'm sure it will work itself out. I had similar concerns when I first started fanduel, and things with payouts work fine now...

I dropped a $60 bet on Michigan to cover the 28 point spread vs Western Michigan. WM is a bad team, Michigan is just coming off a tough loss, and will be playing at home. They will put the throttle down and destroy that line.

I also have some small bets going, all just betting the winner...
$2 on Pitt over Penn St...likely won't win, but at +250 and Pitt at home, why not for $2?

$7 on Virginia over Indiana...Virginia at +205 vs Indiana? Indiana sucks. Virginia sucks a little less. Game is at Indiana, which may have factored in way too much with the odds. Since placing the bet, Virginia is now +170, so Bovada is likely realizing their mistake. Still wasnt confident enough to go over $10 on this bet

$4 on Nebraska over Colorado. Somewhat of a safe bet, with a low payout. I can't just take the underdogs every game.

$4 on Northwestern over Duke at -145. Felt safe when I initially placed this bet, and was about to drop the big bet on the spread, but after reading on Duke, felt I needed to stay away.
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

I do have an embarrassing confession to make regarding bets on Bovada...

I placed a $20 bet on St Louis over Detroit yesterday (for today's game). Looked at it again this afternoon, and felt so confident, I put $30 more down on St Louis...

Or so I thought I put that extra $30 on St Louis...I was going over the college football games before placing that additional $30 bet, and queued up a bet on the over 24.5 spread for the TCU vs SMU game, that I didnt plan on betting. Was just curious of the possible payout. I wanted nothing of that game at all, or the bet. After I saw St Louis lost to the TIgers, I thought I lost a $50 bet, only to find out the additional $30 was placed on the spread for the TCU game, which ended up being a winner. Mistakenly won a couple 13-14 dollars on what was supposed to be a $50 loss.
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

Oof! Won $50 some odd dollars on my $60 bet for the Michigan spread, took that money, and some extra change and put it on Clemson when they had a spread of 7 at half, while up 11 or something points. Seemed like easy money. A and M scores a TD with like 20 seconds left to beat the spread. With a couple other bets made on the day, I'm down for the day. A $10 bet I threw at the Gophers winning will possibly make things better. Currently in a nail biter.
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

ridiculous run today. After taking like a month of from bovada, I decided to play a bit again.

Took Pirates to win at +110...cashed
Took Twins to cover -1.5 at +110...cashed
Took Cleveland to win straight up at -135...cashed
Parlayed Nationals to win and for there to be under 9 runs at +153...cashed
Cubs to win straight up at -123...cashed

Every after noon game, I placed, I won...decided to do two more games tonight...
LAD to cover -1.5 at +110...tie game late, not looking good, but still doable.
SFG parlayed to win, and there be more than 7.5 runs for +227...looking good there right now.

Really wish I threw just some small bet on a parlay of all those afternoon games. Something as small as $10 couldve netted something nice, but winning all your picks just doesnt seem feasible.