Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Patino just got shit canned

Discuss college sports here
The Replacements

Re: Patino just got shit canned

Post by The Replacements »

Jail
Ski

Post by Ski »

The Replacements wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:57 amJail
Or at least retirement.
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

Minnesota as an assistant. If you thought writing a few papers was bad..... look out! :punch:
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
Ski

Post by Ski »

Patino's meeting with U of L prez....

milquetoast

Post by milquetoast »

Abe Froman wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:52 am Where do you think he lands after all of this?
Being it is on top of his "failure to monitor" suspension, my guess is he'll become a TV guy now & make even more money. :thinking:
When fact is fiction and TV reality
Mizuno Man
***Official Gibby Award Winner - February 2019***

Post by Mizuno Man »

Well this should free up more of his time...he'll dress as a barnyard animal for all of the gophs home games!!
Asknot to WNU
"Is there a place where we can talk about evolving and dissipating covid hot spots or does anything covid related have to go through your blockade of Covid re-education?"