Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Izzo & Dantonio out?

Discuss college sports here
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Izzo & Dantonio out?

Post by HeHateMe »

Looks like it.... fallout from all this Michigan St and Larry Nassar stuff. Lots of cover-ups or not enough reporting to higher ups over the years at MSU like there was at Penn St apparently.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
The Replacements

Re: Izzo & Dantonio out?

Post by The Replacements »

It wouldn't surprise me. I was critical of Minnesota for the handling of Lynch and MSU looks to be many times worse. We are finding out "winning at all costs" means much more than I could have ever imagined.
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

Minnesota has acted on everything the EOAA has recommend thus far.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
The Replacements

HeHateMe wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:38 pm Minnesota has acted on everything the EOAA has recommend thus far.
One would hope but from what we've seen nothing would surprise me now.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Perfect time for the Cavs to hire Izzo talk next season in hopes to keep Bron.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
The Replacements

Could this be the final nail in the coffin for Izzo?

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/coll ... 500624002/
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

The Replacements wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:02 pm Could this be the final nail in the coffin for Izzo?

Cripes. Get this guy out of there. It's obviously not in his control but there are too many scandals going on at that school that have been covered up.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
The Replacements

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:06 pm
The Replacements wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:02 pm Could this be the final nail in the coffin for Izzo?

Cripes. Get this guy out of there. It's obviously not in his control but there are too many scandals going on at that school that have been covered up.
MSU acknowledged the Athletic Department was in charge of these types of cases so Izzo was definitely aware of the allegations.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

The Replacements wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:08 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:06 pm

MSU acknowledged the Athletic Department was in charge of these types of cases so Izzo was definitely aware of the allegations.
There's no doubt he was aware. I'm saying he can't control these young men from doing what they do. He can definitely not cover it up though.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master