Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Question for mods

A place to discuss Gopher Spots
hategreenticemase

Question for mods

Post by hategreenticemase »

What changed with the forums? Why isn't there a separate college football and Gopher football forum anymore?

Can we have a forum with for one or both? It may get quiet in off season but one running thread for Gopher football will suck.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Re: Question for mods

Post by RubeTube »

hategreenticemase wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:27 am What changed with the forums? Why isn't there a separate college football and Gopher football forum anymore?

Can we have a forum with for one or both? It may get quiet in off season but one running thread for Gopher football will suck.
It's always been like this.

Just go to the Gophers Football thread etc, Tice. It's not brain surgery. :lol:
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
INSIJS

Post by INSIJS »

Just start a new thread. It would be dumb to have every single Gopher post in one thread.
Fuck you. :finger: Original RC 2004 & RC Kickball Team. :drinky:
hategreenticemase

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:53 am
hategreenticemase wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:27 am What changed with the forums? Why isn't there a separate college football and Gopher football forum anymore?

It's always been like this.

Just go to the Gophers Football thread etc, Tice. It's not brain surgery. :lol:
Yeah, ok, moron. It wasn't always like this. And stay out of threads where the adults are talking.
hategreenticemase

INSIJS wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:38 pm Just start a new thread. It would be dumb to have every single Gopher post in one thread.
Im sure that's what will happen. But, while I get it's a slower forum altogether, does seem like Gopher hoops and Gopher Football are worthy of having their own forum like before. Easier to sort through that way.
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

Just start a thread Gophers Football 2019 , boom!
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
hategreenticemase

HeHateMe wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:15 am Just start a thread Gophers Football 2019 , boom!
Yeah, because we don't normally have dozens of topics on Gopher football within the season.
hategreenticemase

Mods?
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Lol

CLASSICO!!
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Billy Bremner

Post by Billy Bremner »

hategreenticemase wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:38 pm Mods?
Can't we make this place nice?!
Swaggy Pie

Post by Swaggy Pie »

Can you point me in the direction of the Chip Kelly thread?
hategreenticemase

Swaggy Pie wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:40 pm Can you point me in the direction of the Chip Kelly thread?
Dude!!!! How long you been here? I wondered aloud here several times if anyone ever knew you to give you a heads up. I have had to put a few dummies in their place on Miss but none were as fun as when exposed you on him! :lol:

How you been? You need to get to PC on a regular basis. What do you think of our squad?