Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Booze to be allowed at Rodent Hockey games!

A place to discuss Gopher Spots
Hornets

Booze to be allowed at Rodent Hockey games!

Post by Hornets »

It's about time....80% or more of the hockey crowd are adults who'd enjoy a cold one or 2 during the game. The college kids at the game are already drunk so why not let the others partake?!

SKI U MAH
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Re: Booze to be allowed at Rodent Hockey games!

Post by RubeTube »

About fucking time (Don't care about Hawkey) but it's coming to Williams Arena too!

Article says it's due to low ticket sales. This is one reason I didn't prefer going to Gopher Basketball games. Teh Tube likes to throw em back!!
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Night Train
***Official Gibby Award Winner - October 2018***

Post by Night Train »

Isn't going to cheer on the 'mighty goophers' enough incentive to go to games?
I apologize in advance if what I just said offended or upset you.

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Minnesota - Mired in Mediocrity
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:25 pm About fucking time (Don't care about Hawkey) but it's coming to Williams Arena too!

Article says it's due to low ticket sales. This is one reason I didn't prefer going to Gopher Basketball games. Teh Tube likes to throw em back!!
You won't go either way!
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

HeHateMe wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:09 am
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:25 pm About fucking time (Don't care about Hawkey) but it's coming to Williams Arena too!

You won't go either way!
Child please!

Naw meen?
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:23 pm
HeHateMe wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:09 am

You won't go either way!
Child please!

Naw meen?
You edited your post at some point!
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
Miley Cyrus

Post by Miley Cyrus »

It's a slippery slope, bros. Next thing you know, they'll be encouraging kids to snort lines at Baseline.