Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Coffey testing NBA future

Home for Gopher Basketball
Bob Wiley

Re: Coffey testing NBA future

Post by Bob Wiley »

HeHateMe wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:40 am
Dan33185 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:28 pm 19/9/6 tonight, looked pretty good.
He's playing like he belongs in the NBA. If you dominate this league, it means something. Guys who can't dominate summer league... well....
Nikolas Skitishvili was Summer League MVP.
"Dude, my IQ and education level is a 1,000 times more than yours. I whip everyone's ass here and they cannot hold a candle to me." mlhouse
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

Bob Wiley wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:47 pm
Dan33185 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:28 pm 19/9/6 tonight, looked pretty good.
He's playing like he belongs in the NBA. If you dominate this league, it means something. Guys who can't dominate summer league... well....
So was...
Randy Foye
Nate Robinson
Jerryd Bayless
Blake Griffin
John Wall
Damian Lillard/Josh Selby
Jonas Valanciunas
Glen Rice Jr
Kyle Anderson
Tyus Jones
Lonzo Ball
Josh Hart
Branden Clarke

Amir Coffey belongs in the NBA. Sorry if people don't want to accept that yet and would prefer him to be in a Gophers uniform for selfish reasons.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***

Post by Ask Not »

HeHateMe wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:32 am

So was...
Randy Foye
Nate Robinson
Jerryd Bayless
Blake Griffin
John Wall
Jonas Valanciunas
Glen Rice Jr
Kyle Anderson
Tyus Jones
Lonzo Ball
Josh Hart
Branden Clarke

Amir Coffey belongs in the NBA. Sorry if people don't want to accept that yet and would prefer him to be in a Gophers uniform for selfish reasons.
Enough with your "I'm the only one who cares about Amir" bullshit. Everyone can have an opinion on his decision to declare knowing he wasn't gonna get drafted. You don't have to take everything Gopher-related personally.
Ketchup can be nuancy
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

Ask Not wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:12 am
HeHateMe wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:32 am

So was...
Randy Foye
Nate Robinson
Jerryd Bayless
Blake Griffin
John Wall
Jonas Valanciunas
Glen Rice Jr
Kyle Anderson
Tyus Jones
Lonzo Ball
Josh Hart
Branden Clarke

Enough with your "I'm the only one who cares about Amir" bullshit. Everyone can have an opinion on his decision to declare knowing he wasn't gonna get drafted. You don't have to take everything Gopher-related personally.
I'm pretty relaxed about it all... are you? :lol: I'm not taking it personally.. it's all simple discussion, BUD. I had even more fun with randoms on twitter.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »