Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Jay Johnson- 2016 Gopher O-Coordinator

A place to discuss Gopher Spots
Tommy_Hawk

Jay Johnson- 2016 Gopher O-Coordinator

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

My team, Colorado, just hired your team's former 2016 Offensive Coordinator, Jay Johnson. Should I be excited? He worked for Claeys that one season. I'm reading He likes to run plays out of the Pistol, with Hi-Lo routes which facilitate high YAC possibilities.

Colorado has Senior Steven Montez at QB, who was a preseason Davey O'Brien candidate. They Have Laviska Shenault, a Junior who is a 1st Team All Pac-12 receiver. They have a Elite-11 RS Freshman from Colorado on their team.

Any smart insight would be appreciated.
Trees Make Great Neighbors

Sir Cort Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally.
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Re: Jay Johnson- 2016 Gopher O-Coordinator

Post by HeHateMe »

That was such a quick one year stint in Minnesota. Can't say it was a positive or negative experience for him. At least he has experience at a power 5 school? I think they plucked him from a small spot down south if I remember correctly?
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

HeHateMe wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:06 pm That was such a quick one year stint in Minnesota. Can't say it was a positive or negative experience for him. At least he has experience at a power 5 school? I think they plucked him from a small spot down south if I remember correctly?
:thumbsup:
Trees Make Great Neighbors

Sir Cort Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally.
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Excitement over a former U of M football coach? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners: