Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Big 10 hoops experts

A place to discuss Gopher Spots
hategreenticemase

Big 10 hoops experts

Post by hategreenticemase »

What do you guys have for top 4 in Big 10? How good is OSU? Looking forward to watching the game this evening after the purple send a message to the NFL today in NE.
ForCaleb

Re: Big 10 hoops experts

Post by ForCaleb »

Vegas has OSU -6.5 favorites against the Gophers. I’d be pleasantly surprised if Gophers kept it close. They just played Friday.

Top 4 B10 teams as of now:

Michigan
Wisconsin
Michigan st
Iowa

4a Maryland (I need to see more).
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Re: Big 10 hoops experts

Post by HeHateMe »

Iowa/Wisconsin are definitely teams MN will be competing with. I don't think they're the top of the league... Michigan and Michigan St should be up there. Heard Holtman has signed three top 50 players for next year with Ohio St... so maybe they dip a little bit this year but back next year?

Seems like most teams are in the middle right now but now they'll stick picking each other apart. I don't believe in Iowa much... but the Gophers look like they're going to struggle too. If they played consistently like they did that first part of the second half against OK st, I'd buy more of the stock. I'm selling though, unless Curry gets back and somehow stabilizes things, Washington is so up and down, Coffey playing out of position because of the lack of a legit PG, McBrayer now without Mason is just a chucker. The freshmen are freshmen... they shouldn't be expected to be perfect yet they have to play that way to have a chance at winning. Murphy is a monster but he's limited offensively in what he can do. They need him to play 30-35 mins every game and he's picking up stupid fouls.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.