Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Big Ten/ACC Challenge

A place to discuss Gopher Spots
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Big Ten/ACC Challenge

Post by HeHateMe »

Gophers at BC tonight.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
hategreenticemase

Re: Big Ten/ACC Challenge

Post by hategreenticemase »

HeHateMe wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:32 am Gophers at BC tonight.
How good is bc?
feekdogg

Post by feekdogg »

Bowman's a good player. BC is a bottom ACC team. They're 4-1, not really beaten anyone and lost to IUPUI at home. Loss wouldn't shock me, but would be disappointing.
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

All depends on how the game goes... if they have a game like they did against Miami last year, a loss won't disappoint me. If they shoot terrible at the line and lose a close one, that would disappoint me.

And yes, Ky Bowman is the key. Hopefully they have Kalscheur/Coffey chasing him around.

Shakopee's Steffon Mitchell also on this team.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
ForCaleb

Post by ForCaleb »

Line opened BC -1 last night. Pretty much a pickem.
Sid Hartman

Post by Sid Hartman »

Coffey can’t dribble to save his life
Zimmer1: seriously you were the sperm that won?
Sid Hartman

Post by Sid Hartman »

Are these announcers doing the game from Mars?
Clubhouseleader

Post by Clubhouseleader »

Coffee is not a point guard
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Sid Hartman wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:17 pm Are these announcers doing the game from Mars?
It makes this game damn near unwatchable.
Let's get Tropical
ForCaleb

Post by ForCaleb »

Gophers look gassed this first half.
Clubhouseleader

Coffey has been a huge disappointment. Zero chance he plays on the next level
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Clubhouseleader wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:15 pm Coffey has been a huge disappointment. Zero chance he plays on the next level
This. Solid player but not even a Gopher great. He's just another guy who came through.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
feekdogg

Post by feekdogg »

They've looked poor all year, but taking it to another level of junk tonight.
Sid Hartman

Post by Sid Hartman »

Where is the guy who was telling me I was a fool for saying we needed a PG?? You watching this dumpster fire
Clubhouseleader

Looks like we will see this zone from here on out and Murphy will be a non factor. Awful showing tonight
Clubhouseleader

5 for 30 from three. Atrocious
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

They need a PG desperately. McBrayer has really regressed. He shouldn't start again.
Let's get Tropical
full force five

Post by full force five »

They get a pass from me. They were in Vancouver for 4 days, come home eat some turkey and fly to Boston, ugly travel schedule. They shot like crap today, Oturu missed how many dunks and easy shots. I don't think McBrayers legs are right, he is constantly short on his jumper from 3. Coffey sucks, agreed zero chance to play in the NBA.
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

The Coffey haters make me laugh. His natural position is the wing, Pitino plays him at PG but his other options are Washington/McBrayer.

Coffey's game his freshman year when healthy shows what he can do, sorry I'm not going to truly judge him based on what the coach wants him to do to try and help the team this year.

More of a 3-2 zone last night instead of 2-3 but you still need to attack the middle. Murphy is always good for a dumb foul or two... and I hate when he gets the ball down low and feels the need to dribble 2-3 times before going up.

Bowman had a good game.... not. Coffey made it difficult for him. McBrayer, wow.

Bad loss for the Goofs. Back at it on Friday night at US Bank!
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

HeHateMe wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:07 am The Coffey haters make me laugh. His natural position is the wing, Pitino plays him at PG but his other options are Washington/McBrayer.

Coffey's game his freshman year when healthy shows what he can do, sorry I'm not going to truly judge him based on what the coach wants him to do to try and help the team this year.

More of a 3-2 zone last night instead of 2-3 but you still need to attack the middle. Murphy is always good for a dumb foul or two... and I hate when he gets the ball down low and feels the need to dribble 2-3 times before going up.

Bowman had a good game.... not. Coffey made it difficult for him. McBrayer, wow.

Pretty much screwed without a decent point guard this year don't you agree?
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

Hornets wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:41 pm
HeHateMe wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:07 am The Coffey haters make me laugh. His natural position is the wing, Pitino plays him at PG but his other options are Washington/McBrayer.

Pretty much screwed without a decent point guard this year don't you agree?
Yeah... bubble team at best without Carr/Curry.... with Carr/Curry, I think they would have had a similar record to 16-17.