Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

NW Wildcats @ Goofs

A place to discuss Gopher Spots
Small Hands

NW Wildcats @ Goofs

Post by Small Hands »

Gophers are a 2.5 point favorite in this one. Really odd if you ask me. I suppose NW has clinched the division and don't have a ton to play for, and the Gophers are desperate to get the Motor City Bowl. Here's to a possible Gopher victory!! :beer:
Clubhouseleader

Re: NW Wildcats @ Goofs

Post by Clubhouseleader »

What channel?
Clubhouseleader

God damn Rutgers penn state is on BTN. Where is the gophs game on?
Clubhouseleader

I found it, I didn’t even know BTN had an alternative channel
feekdogg

Post by feekdogg »

BTN Alternate. 610-1 on DirecTV.

And the notion that NW doesn't have much to play for is downright silly. NW is by no means assured a better bowl just because they won the West.
Clubhouseleader

Horrible pass
Clubhouseleader

Is annexstad hurt or is this kid the better qb? Who starts next year?
feekdogg

Post by feekdogg »

Clubhouseleader wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:16 am Is annexstad hurt or is this kid the better qb? Who starts next year?
I think Morgan has the job won for now. Annexstad was hurt worse more than they let on before he got sent to the hospital in Lincoln.
bri

Post by bri »

Morgan just stared down Johnson and threw it into double coverage.. terrible
Small Hands

Post by Small Hands »

Back to the shit show that are the goofs.
Mr Bill

Post by Mr Bill »

Apparently the QB fumbling 5 times is acceptable.
Miley Cyrus

Post by Miley Cyrus »

Philip Nelson wins that game.
Bob Wiley

Post by Bob Wiley »

Gotta upgrade the QB position if the gophers are gonna have any success.
"Dude, my IQ and education level is a 1,000 times more than yours. I whip everyone's ass here and they cannot hold a candle to me." mlhouse
feekdogg

Post by feekdogg »

I said this from the very first game, I despise any offense that operates exclusively from the shotgun. 3rd and less than a yard, you sneak and get it 90% of the time. I'd be willing to bet there is no QB sneak in the playbook.
hategreenticemase

Post by hategreenticemase »

feekdogg wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:01 pm I said this from the very first game, I despise any offense that operates exclusively from the shotgun. 3rd and less than a yard, you sneak and get it 90% of the time. I'd be willing to bet there is no QB sneak in the playbook.
You said it then so let me say what I said then as well - couldn't agree more. It's short sighted, it's needless and it's fucking stupid. Can you imagine a play that's less than a yard that Seth Green doesn't get it picked up on a sneak?

There is absolutely no reasonable explanation to ever shotgun on a short yardage situation.
hategreenticemase

Post by hategreenticemase »

Bob Wiley wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:54 pm Gotta upgrade the QB position if the gophers are gonna have any success.
Could be worse, we could have Demry fn Croft! :lol:
bri

Post by bri »

Can't imagine Fleck will stay with Morgan beyond the time needed for Annexstad to get healthy, and even then I'm not sure he's the answer going forward
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

bri wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:17 pm Can't imagine Fleck will stay with Morgan beyond the time needed for Annexstad to get healthy, and even then I'm not sure he's the answer going forward
I think it was good both got experience this year but I'd assume Annexstad is the starter going into next year. I follow football recruiting enough to know names but nothing like b-ball: is Kramer a qb in college? They have the Clark kid from Texas next year too. As I've said on 2020, that's the year the record will matter to me most. Who is the qb that year? I would assume it's one of the four guys? I remember when Leidner was brought in and most assumed he'd moved to TE but then some guys in front of him don't workout and he's the guy for a few years. Does that happen with Kramer?
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
INSIJS

Post by INSIJS »

That was a winnable game. Turnovers were killers and we were still in it. Should’ve been playing from in front.
Fuck you. :finger: Original RC 2004 & RC Kickball Team. :drinky: