Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Marcus Carr Got Fucked

A place to discuss Gopher Spots
beetlebum71

Marcus Carr Got Fucked

Post by beetlebum71 »

The NCAA is a fucking joke. No consistency in when these waivers get granted and when they get denied. Power programs seem to get them routinely, while 2nd tier teams do not. Poor Marcus has to sit a year after his old coaching staff got shitcanned 1 year into his career. Awful. Hopefully their appeal is successful, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Re: Marcus Carr Got Fucked

Post by RubeTube »

beetlebum71 wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:13 pm The NCAA is a fucking joke. No consistency in when these waivers get granted and when they get denied. Power programs seem to get them routinely, while 2nd tier teams do not. Poor Marcus has to sit a year after his old coaching staff got shitcanned 1 year into his career. Awful. Hopefully their appeal is successful, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
His second coaching staff will be shit canned before he hits the floor next year.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:20 pm
beetlebum71 wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:13 pm The NCAA is a fucking joke. No consistency in when these waivers get granted and when they get denied. Power programs seem to get them routinely, while 2nd tier teams do not. Poor Marcus has to sit a year after his old coaching staff got shitcanned 1 year into his career. Awful. Hopefully their appeal is successful, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
His second coaching staff will be shit canned before he hits the floor next year.
:lol:
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

bubu dubu. wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:51 pm
And by that point there will be a rule that says if a coach gets fired, players can transfer immediately without sitting out (assuming they are passing their classes). Just wait for it...
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

HeHateMe wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:13 am
bubu dubu. wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:51 pm

And by that point there will be a rule that says if a coach gets fired, players can transfer immediately without sitting out (assuming they are passing their classes). Just wait for it...
Most likely
INSIJS

Post by INSIJS »

Agreed. Let him play ffs.
Fuck you. :finger: Original RC 2004 & RC Kickball Team. :drinky: