Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

How did we get to here?

A place to discuss Gopher Spots
feekdogg

Re: How did we get to here?

Post by feekdogg »

Sound like they are going after Appalachian State's D Coordinator.
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

feekdogg wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:31 am Sound like they are going after Appalachian State's D Coordinator.
I'd take a run at the St. Thomas D-coordinator, that's what I would do.
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

milquetoast wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:40 pm SDSU
@ Fresno St
Geo So.
@ Purdue
Ill
Neb
@ Rutgers
Maryland
PSU
@ Iowa
@ NW
Wisconsin

This is the 2019 schedule. They most likely lose all but one away game (should beat Rutgers). I have a bad feeling about the SDSU game. I don't see 6 wins here, maybe 5 (SDSU, Geo So, Ill, Rutgers and maybe one of the last 5 games). PJ's boat will be at the bottom of Bde Maka Ska by the end of the 2019 season. Looks like three season & not even a sniff of a crappy bowl game.
:irked:
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
milquetoast

Post by milquetoast »

HeHateMe wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:48 am
milquetoast wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:40 pm SDSU
@ Fresno St
Geo So.
@ Purdue
Ill
Neb
@ Rutgers
Maryland
PSU
@ Iowa
@ NW
Wisconsin

This is the 2019 schedule. They most likely lose all but one away game (should beat Rutgers). I have a bad feeling about the SDSU game. I don't see 6 wins here, maybe 5 (SDSU, Geo So, Ill, Rutgers and maybe one of the last 5 games). PJ's boat will be at the bottom of Bde Maka Ska by the end of the 2019 season. Looks like three season & not even a sniff of a crappy bowl game.
:irked:
Glad I was dead wrong here!
When fact is fiction and TV reality