Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Goobers@Illini

A place to discuss Gopher Spots
Sid Hartman

Re: Goobers@Illini

Post by Sid Hartman »

So score a TD and down 24 and they kick it deep?
Zimmer1: seriously you were the sperm that won?
Sid Hartman

Post by Sid Hartman »

Lol the Defensive Cordinator has to be fired tomorrow right?
Zimmer1: seriously you were the sperm that won?
tbgh

Post by tbgh »

Sid Hartman wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:49 pm Lol the Defensive Cordinator has to be fired tomorrow right?
I would hope so.
Put 'er in the ole vise.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Haven't seen Illini look this good since my guy Juice Williams was behind center.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Max Power

Post by Max Power »

That was a fucking abomination.
JPM
Formerly Clarkgriswald

Post by JPM »

Purdue, NW and Wiscy. Good luck Pj Fraud.
40+ year Viking fan turned Packer fan turned J-E-T-S fan.
RALPH MALPH

Post by RALPH MALPH »

Brewster 2.0
JPM
Formerly Clarkgriswald

Post by JPM »

Chris Long @ChrisLongKSTP
3m

Per calculations by @SamRichter...

Illinois second-to-last rush (4 yards) and their kneel-down on the final play (-2 yards) saved the #Gophers from setting a new NCAA record for yards allowed per rushing attempt in a game.

Record is 12.89. Gophers ended up allowing 12.3.
40+ year Viking fan turned Packer fan turned J-E-T-S fan.
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

JPM wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:30 pm Chris Long @ChrisLongKSTP
3m

Per calculations by @SamRichter...

Illinois second-to-last rush (4 yards) and their kneel-down on the final play (-2 yards) saved the #Gophers from setting a new NCAA record for yards allowed per rushing attempt in a game.

Record is 12.89. Gophers ended up allowing 12.3.
Just when you thought the program couldn't go any lower.....AMAZING.
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Stayed up late and broke down some tape for you guy's.

Coach Smith is to be praised this morning. That was one of the most complete performances on offense I have ever seen at the collegiate level.

The blocking was impeccable. Guy's were chipping and firing off the blocks at a uncanny rate. Corbin is a flat out stud.

ABSOLUTELY loved the QB play by Illini today. "Athletic" and "Strong armed" best sums it up. Was really a thing of beauty to watch. Reminded me of the Warren Moon "Run and Shoot" offense.

Gophers have two of the biggest turds I have ever watched play here at QB. That's saying something. They make Leidner and Cupputo look like Brady and Rodgers.

Plodding, absolutely no arm strength. It's alarming how bad of a ball this Morgan kid throws. He makes Ponder look like Jeff George (pretty cool reference here)

Morgan threw a 15 yd hail mary pass :lol:

I keep hearing "They are young" You do realize that freshman all over the country are having big impacts on their team year after year right? Sure we can see some improvement but these guy's are fresh cut turds.

Not much to like here by Minnesota. The defense was absolutely atrocious. After further film breakdown, it's shocking at how undisciplined and out of place guy's were. No attention to detail here at all.

It's time for Fleck to put up or shut up next year. This team needs to at least be a middle of the pack squad next year and moving to the upper echelon in 2020. I'm firing him at the end of 2020 if there isn't massive improvement.

Kudos to Coach Smith. I have always been a big fan of yours. You give kids a chance to thrive in your system that might have otherwise been turned into WRs, Rbs etc..

I will never forget how dirty Brother Gray was done here. He would look pretty good here right about now.

Thanks for the read!
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
hategreenticemase

Post by hategreenticemase »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:45 am Stayed up late and broke down some tape for you guy's.

Coach Smith is to be praised this morning. That was one of the most complete performances on offense I have ever seen at the collegiate level.

The blocking was impeccable. Guy's were chipping and firing off the blocks at a uncanny rate. Corbin is a flat out stud.

ABSOLUTELY loved the QB play by Illini today. "Athletic" and "Strong armed" best sums it up. Was really a thing of beauty to watch. Reminded me of the Warren Moon "Run and Shoot" offense.

Gophers have two of the biggest turds I have ever watched play here at QB. That's saying something. They make Leidner and Cupputo look like Brady and Rodgers.

Plodding, absolutely no arm strength. It's alarming how bad of a ball this Morgan kid throws. He makes Ponder look like Jeff George (pretty cool reference here)

I keep hearing "They are young" You do realize that freshman all over the country are having big impacts on their team year after year right? Sure we can see some improvement but these guy's are fresh cut turds.

Not much to like here by Minnesota. The defense was absolutely atrocious. After further film breakdown, it's shocking at how undisciplined and out of place guy's were. No attention to detail here at all.

It's time for Fleck to put up or shut up next year. This team needs to at least be a middle of the pack squad next year and moving to the upper echelon in 2020. I'm firing him at the end of 2020 if there isn't massive improvement.

Kudos to Coach Smith. I have always been a big fan of yours. You give kids a chance to thrive in your system that might have otherwise been turned into WRs, Rbs etc..

I will never forget how dirty Brother Gray was done here. He would look pretty good here right about now.

Thanks for the read!

He "broke the game down" for us and came to the astonishing conclusion that black qb = ''teh tube' dick gets his dick hard and white qb = priveliged, non athlete trash! Compelling stuff!!!!! :lol:
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

hategreenticemase wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:41 am
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:45 am Stayed up late and broke down some tape for you guy's.

Thanks for the read!

He "broke the game down" for us and came to the astonishing conclusion that black qb = ''teh tube' dick gets his dick hard and white qb = priveliged, non athlete trash! Compelling stuff!!!!! :lol:
That wasn't said here at all. Shame on you for suggesting that.

I wanted Kirk over Teddy etc..

Let's not let the guy who calls the BLM movement "Racist" be heard.

The public library needs to take your keyboard away.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
hategreenticemase

Post by hategreenticemase »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:49 am

Thanks for the read!

You saying shame on you to someone is like Trump scolding someone for being over the top. Thats about as rich as it gets. The only thing more preposterous than your absurd racist hintings in your posts is the hilarious size of your narcissistic ego. It's about as good of entertainment as we get around here.

Now go start a new thread on how "Demry Croft is a superstar" and was was screwed here so white Connor Rhoda could play. Or sounds like we may have a new one for you to tell the kids about with "Brother Gray"???? Hey, maybe you could make a new "series" out of it? It's too bad you are already using "white elephant" as that name would fit nicely for your latest expose!!!! :lol:
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

hategreenticemase wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:13 am
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:49 am

You saying shame on you to someone is like Trump scolding someone for being over the top. Thats about as rich as it gets. The only thing more preposterous than your absurd racist slants, hints and shots in your posts is the hilarious size of your narcissistic ego. It's about as good of entertainment as we get around here. Now go start a new thread on how Demry Croft is a superstar" and was was.screeed here so white Connor Rhoda could play. Or sounds like we may have a new one for you to tell the kids about with "Brother Gray"? Hey, maybe you could make a new "series" out of it? :lol:
I will probably have a "Sizzler" or two today. I get some inside scoops around 11:17 am. Have a buddy who is pretty connected **Cough** name rhymes with Lazer.

Have to work this morning though so can't lay any "Heat" I will be home in time for the Vikings. Never miss a game.

Talk to you later Green and always... STAY TUNED!
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master