Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Gophers vs Indiana GDT!

A place to discuss Gopher Spots
bubu dubu.

Re: Gophers vs Indiana GDT!

Post by bubu dubu. »

Victory!!!!

?
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

We're gonna win this beeotch after all!
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

bubu dubu. wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:18 pm
bubu dubu. wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:16 pm

Croft was awful, dude. Both these freshmen QBs are better. I don't care what Croft numbers you throw out there with him playing in D2 or wherever he is now.
These QBs are not division 1 quality either lol.
Okay, thats a point that could be argued...but to play the Croft card? Why are you so hooked on him?
It's because last year that's all we heard about here like he was the one at fault. The whole team sucked!

You don't hear it this year though. I wonder what was different about Croft than these guy's :thinking:
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Hoosiers getting feisty!
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

I want PJ to run around the field like Steve Young did after his SB win

#MonkeyOfHisBack
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

TWO more wins needed to be bowl eligible....right?
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Victory formation!
feekdogg

Post by feekdogg »

Hornets wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:24 pm TWO more wins needed to be bowl eligible....right?
Illinois is garbage.
Purdue, NW and Wiscy are not.

Good luck.
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:23 pm

Okay, thats a point that could be argued...but to play the Croft card? Why are you so hooked on him?
It's because last year that's all we heard about here like he was the one at fault. The whole team sucked!

You don't hear it this year though. I wonder what was different about Croft than these guy's :thinking:
What? Cmon. Demry started like what? 3 or 4 games? No one blamed him for the team sucking. He just sucked. Connor did too, and was also called out for it.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

bubu dubu. wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:26 pm

What? Cmon. Demry started like what? 3 or 4 games? No one blamed him for the team sucking. He just sucked. Connor did too, and was also called out for it.
Didn't hear near the hate for Connor either. Wonder why? Hmmm...
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Leidner did get hate though and rightfully so.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Fleck seems embarrassed when the announcers keep yelling "Row the boat"
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:29 pm

Connor had loads of hate. Fans were begging for Croft...then, when Croft took over, he sucked. I feel overall, Croft was the favorite last year among fans, because he at least had some years of eligibility left, and it wouldn't hurt to get him some playing time.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Robert Smith looks like he's hitting the bottle again. Cripes does he look rough.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Miley Cyrus

Post by Miley Cyrus »

Shocked they didn't get Texas Tech'd. #RTB
hategreenticemase

Post by hategreenticemase »

bubu dubu. wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:34 pm

Connor had loads of hate. Fans were begging for Croft...then, when Croft took over, he sucked. I feel overall, Croft was the favorite last year among fans, because he at least had some years of eligibility left, and it wouldn't hurt to get him some playing time.

Are new here? Didn't you know Croft was mocked because he is black while Connor was loved because he was white??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why are you debating something so fn moronic with this racist jackass? For Christ sake, look at his signature tags. The guy ain't all there.
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

hategreenticemase wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:07 pm

Are new here? Didn't you know Croft was mocked because he is black while Connor was loved because he was white??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why are you debating something so fn moronic with this racist jackass? For Christ sake, look at his signature tags. The guy ain't all there.
Whats wrong with his sig tags?
Jaamz

Post by Jaamz »

LOL....You really are fucking retarded aren't you?
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Jaamz wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:25 pm

LOL....You really are fucking retarded aren't you?
That's not a acceptable word anymore, boner Jaamz. It's "Mentally disabled".
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
hategreenticemase

bubu dubu. wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:12 pm

Really? :lol:

You think it's normal or refer to yourself as "teh tube" or "big poppa pimp"? Or promoting one of the most racist and hate promoting organizations ever? How about his "elephant in the room series" - this fucker actually created a "series of his 'hot takes' as if anyone gives a flying fuck.what his dumbass thinks. It's hard to believe this big a deal as "tell tube" isn't a sportswriter yet!!!! Like I said, he ain't all there.

For months this moron contrived this babble about Croft was a stud in the making. No one, not one other rube saw anything similar, you know, because of that pesky detail that the clown was at best a d2 player. He was mocked rightfully so because he had A. Been so adamant and B laughed at anyone who dared disagree with him. All that is fine, typical chatboard antics and we ALL have stupid takes occasionally.

What skyrocketed him to being mercilessly mocked was when he kept doing it even after Croft was laughingly exposed game after game after fucking game and our hero just posted more and more and more. Now he tries saying it was racism is thee reason why you didn't see how good Croft was! Seriously you want to have an actual debate with a racist and narnarciss moron?

It's real simple, for exactly one dumbass in this forum, the color of Crofts skin has mattered the entire time. It's fucking pathetic and hilarious all at the same time.
Style

Post by Style »

This had all the makings of another Gopher debacle. Nice to see that big stop by Cashman and obviously the TD from Bateman.

The offense looked pretty good with Brooks. Let’s hope his injury isn’t serious. Williams does not look like a D1 RB. Next year should be pretty solid offensively with I think all but one or two guys back. That unit is in good shape. Wish we could say the same about the defense.

Annexstad vs. Morgan is quite the debate. I loved Annexstad his first few games. I was ready to order his statue. Then the injury came, his film got out there, and tougher opponents arouse. He seemed a bit overwhelmed the past few games. His strategy appeared to be throwing it up for 50/50 balls. I believe he has a much better arm and a higher ceiling than Morgan. BUT, enter Morgan. I thought he looked like absolute shit that first game he played in mop up duty. Last week and now this week he seems to be a completely different player. There’s a certain confidence about him that seems to be working. I cannot stand teams that are wishy-washy with their QBs, but I think in this case it’s the right thing to do. I think there’ll eventually be a rude awakening for Morgan, yet I’d continue to ride the wave until the storm comes. He’s basically Keenum from last year’s Vikings. Take it week by week until the 38-7 pounding game.

I thought Fleck did well all things considered. He can’t hold onto the ball for these guys. Despite the fumbles, he remained upbeat (continued to row - OMG), and made a few adjustments to the fumbling problem. Granted, his adjustment to pass led to an immediate interception, but I have to give credit where it’s due in terms of his willingness to adapt to game situations. I don’t yet know if I love his timeout strategy before a big defensive play or hate it. Since he hasn’t yet been burned by the lack of TOs, I guess I love it. Ha, truthfully though, I think that’s a decent coaching strategy. Make the other team go to play #2 or at least have a few extra moments to prep for the formation they’ve shown. I’d like to see him continue this strategy - especially in a building year like this one.

Robb Smith still can’t coach. I don’t wish ill will upon him, but he’s gotta find another position.

Solid game. Now on to Illinois. Need that W bad for bowl chances.
“Juiceless = useless” - Pat Fitzgerald
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

hategreenticemase wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:46 am

You think it's normal or refer to yourself as "teh tube" or "big poppa pimp"? Or promoting one of the most racist and hate promoting organizations ever? How about his "elephant in the room series" - this fucker actually created a "series of his 'hot takes' as if anyone gives a flying fuck.what his dumbass thinks. It's hard to believe this big a deal as "tell tube" isn't a sportswriter yet!!!! Like I said, he ain't all there.

For months this moron contrived this babble about Croft was a stud in the making. No one, not one other rube saw anything similar, you know, because of that pesky detail that the clown was at best a d2 player. He was mocked rightfully so because he had A. Been so adamant and B laughed at anyone who dared disagree with him. All that is fine, typical chatboard antics and we ALL have stupid takes occasionally.

What skyrocketed him to being mercilessly mocked was when he kept doing it even after Croft was laughingly exposed game after game after fucking game and our hero just posted more and more and more. Now he tries saying it was racism is thee reason why you didn't see how good Croft was! Seriously you want to have an actual debate with a racist and narnarciss moron?

It's real simple, for exactly one dumbass in this forum, the color of Crofts skin has mattered the entire time. It's fucking pathetic and hilarious all at the same time.
I don't know if it was a spelling error but I'm "Big Poppa Pump" not Pimp.

Holla if ya hear me!

— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
hategreenticemase

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:11 pm

Holla if ya hear me!

Hey Pimpie "teh tube", I happened across a show other day that reminded me of big 10 hoops in the 90s. Part of it was really talking up Bob Knight. Got me remembering how much that clown got played up in press and all sorts of accolades, meanwhile ol Clem Haskin never got any pub.

I wonder what was different about Clem than was about Knight? Hmmmm, I wonder....
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

hategreenticemase wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:52 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:11 pm

Holla if ya hear me!

Hey Pimpie "teh tube", I happened across a show other day that reminded me of big 10 hoops in the 90s. Part of it was really talking up Bob Knight. Got me remembering how much that clown got played up in press and all sorts of accolades, meanwhile ol Clem Haskin never got any pub.

I wonder what was different about Clem than was about Knight? Hmmmm, I wonder....
That's one thing we can agree on. That 90's Big Ten ball was a thing of beauty. :thumbsup:
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Fleck is my guy. I will go down with him regardless. Hate the way he handled to Croft situation. That brother couldn't even come to team awards when he's won more games for PJ than Paul John has once since.

I loved this hire though and i will continue to stand by the decision. He was at very "Hot" hire.

I'm over it. I have enjoyed watching Demry on the ESPN+ app this season. Rod Reed has a pretty good program over there.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
hategreenticemase

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:01 am Fleck is my guy. I will go down with him regardless. Hate the way he handled to Croft situation. That brother couldn't even come to team awards when he's won more games for PJ than Paul John has once since.

I loved this hire though and i will continue to stand by the decision. He was at very "Hot" hire.

I'm over it. I have enjoyed watching Demry on the ESPN+ app this season. Rod Reed has a pretty good program over there.
Well we can all breathe a little easier knowing you still love Fleck in spite of the fact that he is a stone cold racist. I would have thought what he was currently doing to Seth Green would have been the final nail in the coffin for you - fricken Heismann caliber player and he has him running the God damn wildcat. Unbelievable.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

hategreenticemase wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:19 am
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:01 am Fleck is my guy. I will go down with him regardless. Hate the way he handled to Croft situation. That brother couldn't even come to team awards when he's won more games for PJ than Paul John has once since.

Well we can all breathe a little easier knowing you still love Fleck in spite of the fact that he is a stone cold racist. I would have thought what he was currently doing to Seth Green would have been the final nail in the coffin for you - fricken Heismann caliber player and he has him running the God damn wildcat. Unbelievable.
Glad you are still on the Philip John wagon. Hope to see you at the spring luncheon. :thumbsup:
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master