Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

***Official Gophers vs Ohio State Thread***

A place to discuss Gopher Spots
feekdogg

Re: ***Official Gophers vs Ohio State Thread***

Post by feekdogg »

Style wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:59 am This will be an ass whooping. I wouldn’t play that Faalale guy. No sense. He doesn’t move the needle anyway. Keep his RS and play him in the coin flip games.

Remember all that talk about Blaise Andres last year? Um, well, where did that go? Something about MAHturity and bettering the program long term. That made sense. This doesn’t. Play Schuetter, take the L, and keep building for the future.
If you don't think Faalale made a difference today, you weren't watching. Unless he suffers a bad injury, he's leaving early anyway, so you can either have 2 years of him playing or 3.
Style

Post by Style »

feekdogg wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:00 pm
Style wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:59 am This will be an ass whooping. I wouldn’t play that Faalale guy. No sense. He doesn’t move the needle anyway. Keep his RS and play him in the coin flip games.

Remember all that talk about Blaise Andres last year? Um, well, where did that go? Something about MAHturity and bettering the program long term. That made sense. This doesn’t. Play Schuetter, take the L, and keep building for the future.
If you don't think Faalale made a difference today, you weren't watching. Unless he suffers a bad injury, he's leaving early anyway, so you can either have 2 years of him playing or 3.
Yup. He made a difference. Still got the L.

He’s farrrrrr from a sure thing to be leaving early. He’s really big and played a few college games. Hardly a sure-fire going pro early prospect.

He should’ve been redshirted. Losing by 16 at OSU will be a warm fuzzy memory though!
“Juiceless = useless” - Pat Fitzgerald
D_H

Post by D_H »

Moral victory :roll:
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Pathetic that anyone thinking a 16 point loss is encouraging.....shows ya how rock bottom the program is.
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Nebraska Gophers next week. This should be interesting.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
feekdogg

Post by feekdogg »

Style wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:49 pm
feekdogg wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:00 pm

Yup. He made a difference. Still got the L.

He’s farrrrrr from a sure thing to be leaving early. He’s really big and played a few college games. Hardly a sure-fire going pro early prospect.

He should’ve been redshirted. Losing by 16 at OSU will be a warm fuzzy memory though!
I'm sure NFL scouts routinely make dozens of inquiries weekly about players who aren't eligible to be drafted until 2021.
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

Hornets wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:58 pm Pathetic that anyone thinking a 16 point loss is encouraging.....shows ya how rock bottom the program is.
They didn't get embarrassed ... like lose by 50, which we've seen before!

If you want the coach fired now or after this season, you shouldn't follow this program anymore. If you're not willing to give any coach 3-4 years minimum, go find something else to do.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

HeHateMe wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:27 am
Hornets wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:58 pm Pathetic that anyone thinking a 16 point loss is encouraging.....shows ya how rock bottom the program is.

If you want the coach fired now or after this season, you shouldn't follow this program anymore. If you're not willing to give any coach 3-4 years minimum, go find something else to do.
Nevah mentioned wanting PJ fired....just mentioned the obvious, this team still stinks and is a country mile away from being anything more than mediocre.
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

Hornets wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:38 am
HeHateMe wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:27 am

Nevah mentioned wanting PJ fired....just mentioned the obvious, this team still stinks and is a country mile away from being anything more than mediocre.
Just a point in general to people who want to move away from Fleck now. Fleck is like Shaka Smart. Smart has continued to recruit well for Texas but the wins haven't really come yet.... look at what Rick Barnes has done since he left. Either way, don't you stick with Shaka?
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
JPM
Formerly Clarkgriswald

Post by JPM »

I want him fired and I have moved on to something else.
40+ year Viking fan turned Packer fan turned J-E-T-S fan.
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

JPM wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:54 pm I want him fired and I have moved on to something else.
Oh.
DC4MVP

Post by DC4MVP »

I figured we'd get the "OMG THE GOPHERS HUNG IN THERE AND PLAYED WELL AND MADE IT A GAME OMG! ROW THE BOAT!"

This was 100% Ohio State playing down to the Gophers.
Hummdrum

Post by Hummdrum »

Must re-group at halftime.

Nice job right before halftime.
Sky Spy in the Sky !