Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Demry "Superstar" Croft

A place to discuss Gopher Spots
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Re: Demry "Superstar" Croft

Post by RubeTube »

Jaamz wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:46 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:34 pm
feekdogg wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:36 pm

Keep a close eye on him:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports ... 062645001/

I'm sure it's just a case of mistaken identity.
I'll refrain from any opinion on this matter.

Black is guilty until proven innocent in this country.
:lol: I'm sure the "man" is responsible for this too!.......You are a fucking clown...
Ole Boner Jamz.

How's your right wing worshipping going?

Haven't seen you around Poli Shat lately. :lol:
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Jaamz

Post by Jaamz »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:54 pm
Jaamz wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:46 pm

:lol: I'm sure the "man" is responsible for this too!.......You are a fucking clown...
Ole Boner Jamz.

How's your right wing worshipping going?

Haven't seen you around Poli Shat lately. :lol:
:lol: Threaten to kill the President lately?..Lol... Something only a basement dwelling dipshit like yourself would consider.. :roll:
hategreenticemase

Post by hategreenticemase »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:15 pm Good luck at Tennessee State Demry! Huge news for the school! I will be watching what you do. #DualThreat
Keep a close eye on him:

Not racist at all! :lol:
hategreenticemase

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:15 pm Good luck at Tennessee State Demry! Huge news for the school! I will be watching what you do. #DualThreat
Keep a close eye on him:

Hey Rooboobretard, we all know where you stand on knocking around bitches, but where do you land on rape? Is that ok also? You draw the line there? :lol:
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

What was the story with him here, where PJ sat him for awhile. Some speculated it was a failed drug test, some speculated it was grades. Then some story came out about how he wasn't acting appropriately around some coeds. I think he shared his side, which was something along the lines of PJ said he wasn't acting like a gentleman. He accidentally knocked down a door, but it was just kind of a joke where he didn't think he was hitting it that hard, but it fell in and everyone thought it was funny. PJ made him wear a suit and go apologize...

Was it really an accident that you busted down a door to some coeds?
hategreenticemase

bubu dubu. wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:15 pm What was the story with him here, where PJ sat him for awhile. Some speculated it was a failed drug test, some speculated it was grades. Then some story came out about how he wasn't acting appropriately around some coeds. I think he shared his side, which was something along the lines of PJ said he wasn't acting like a gentleman. He accidentally knocked down a door, but it was just kind of a joke where he didn't think he was hitting it that hard, but it fell in and everyone thought it was funny. PJ made him wear a suit and go apologize...

Well, remember that Croft was also discriminated against. It was the only reason Rhoda was the QB! :lol:
hategreenticemase

hategreenticemase wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:31 pm
bubu dubu. wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:15 pm What was the story with him here, where PJ sat him for awhile. Some speculated it was a failed drug test, some speculated it was grades. Then some story came out about how he wasn't acting appropriately around some coeds. I think he shared his side, which was something along the lines of PJ said he wasn't acting like a gentleman. He accidentally knocked down a door, but it was just kind of a joke where he didn't think he was hitting it that hard, but it fell in and everyone thought it was funny. PJ made him wear a suit and go apologize...

Well, remember that Croft was also discriminated against. It was the only reason Rhoda was the QB! :lol:
This!