Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

**Official Twins vs Da Indians thread**

A place to discuss the MN Twins
weimy froob

Re: **Official Twins vs Da Indians thread**

Post by weimy froob »

okay 1-2-3 in play. let's do this!
Clubhouseleader

Post by Clubhouseleader »

JPM wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:13 pm I hate the Wilf’s
Now what?
The bullshit they pulled with the new stadium make me hate them almost as much as the pohlads. What did they pay when it was all said and done? 50 million on a billion dollar stadium?
JPM
Formerly Clarkgriswald

Post by JPM »

D_H wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:04 pm Minnesota won't beat Cleveland the rest of the season.

Don't be surprised if Cleveland wins this division.
:naners:
40+ year Viking fan turned Packer fan turned J-E-T-S fan.
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Garver the boss!
Let's get Tropical
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

twins win-a big win!
JPM
Formerly Clarkgriswald

Post by JPM »

DH, Clubhouse and Kickass retreat to their bunkers
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

tonight's game is pretty much the formula they'll have to use to win in the post-season. five plus innings of gritty pitching from the starter and then win it late. but they can't be leaving those runs on the table like they did early.
A Kickass Offense

Post by A Kickass Offense »

JPM wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:29 pm DH, Clubhouse and Kickass retreat to their bunkers
Glad the Twins won.

Regardless, you still suck.
JPM
Formerly Clarkgriswald

Post by JPM »

A Kickass Offense wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:40 pm
JPM wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:29 pm DH, Clubhouse and Kickass retreat to their bunkers
Glad the Twins won.

You’d be twice as happy if they lost.
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

A Kickass Offense

Post by A Kickass Offense »

JPM wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:42 pm
Glad the Twins won.

You'd be 3 times as happy if Aaron Rodgers sat on your face.
JPM
Formerly Clarkgriswald

Post by JPM »

A Kickass Offense wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:52 pm

Glad the Twins won.

Yup. Completely agree
DC4MVP

Post by DC4MVP »

D_H wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:06 pm
Clubhouseleader wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:02 pm I can Be a twins fans and hate ownership. They are a disgrace to the game. Aero respect for their fan base and only interested in the bottom line. The twins might be the biggest underdog in mlb history in the playoffs and that is crazy considering we might win 100 games. Of course, playing in the worst division in baseball ( by far) helps. Pitching is what wins in the post season and the cheap fucking pohlads did nothing to go get a starter. After all the years of claiming they will spend the money when the window opens they again slapped the fans in the face.
:clap:

Well said! That's why I have never been to a game, and I don't plan on going.
The fuck outta here....

You two miserable fucks LOVE when the team loses just because you're pissy at some billionaires. That's the only time you louts post here is when times are bad. No where to be found cheering for the team when things are going well. Twins fans? Riiiiight. "Twins fans" don't run in here like you and that half-pint D_H and openly root and cheer for the team to fail.

You're NOT Twins fans. Don't even pretend it's "I'm a fan but hate the Pohlad's!" bullshit. You're man-children looking for attention on a message board by being "edgy" and "counter-culture" except you take more L's than Riley Reid takes tongues in her ass.
dennis1

Post by dennis1 »

DC4MVP wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:36 pm
Clubhouseleader wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:02 pm I can Be a twins fans and hate ownership. They are a disgrace to the game. Aero respect for their fan base and only interested in the bottom line. The twins might be the biggest underdog in mlb history in the playoffs and that is crazy considering we might win 100 games. Of course, playing in the worst division in baseball ( by far) helps. Pitching is what wins in the post season and the cheap fucking pohlads did nothing to go get a starter. After all the years of claiming they will spend the money when the window opens they again slapped the fans in the face.

The fuck outta here....

You two miserable fucks LOVE when the team loses just because you're pissy at some billionaires. That's the only time you louts post here is when times are bad. No where to be found cheering for the team when things are going well. Twins fans? Riiiiight. "Twins fans" don't run in here like you and that half-pint D_H and openly root and cheer for the team to fail.

You're NOT Twins fans. Don't even pretend it's "I'm a fan but hate the Pohlad's!" bullshit. You're man-children looking for attention on a message board by being "edgy" and "counter-culture" except you take more L's than Riley Reid takes tongues in her ass.
Bingo.
KevinBaconIsNotMyHero

Post by KevinBaconIsNotMyHero »

The fuck outta here....

Spot on
salamander

Post by salamander »

Clubhouseleader wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:24 pm
JPM wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:13 pm I hate the Wilf’s
Now what?
The bullshit they pulled with the new stadium make me hate them almost as much as the pohlads. What did they pay when it was all said and done? 50 million on a billion dollar stadium?
I'm fine with public funding but the owner loses the ability to claim "it's my money not yours" permanently when they do it.

Also, the Wilfs got far too much public funding. That deal was atrocious and far, far beyond acceptable.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
salamander

Post by salamander »

Lobbin facts like rain drops.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
salamander

Post by salamander »

I fuckjng love Mr. Turtle. So much fun to watch. He's like a young Brett Favre just out there having a blast.
salamander

Post by salamander »

DP
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

Jack Hoff

Post by Jack Hoff »

JPM wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:53 pm
A Kickass Offense wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:52 pm

Yup. Completely agree
Always knew you were ghey
Jack Hoff

Post by Jack Hoff »

The fuck outta here....

:bow:
Small Hands

Post by Small Hands »

Still no word on our starter today? A win today would knock out any wind left in Clevelands sails.
D_H

Post by D_H »

Small Hands wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:22 am Still no word on our starter today? A win today would knock out any wind left in Clevelands sails.
I think they are going with the opener option :thumbsup:
Mnsportsfan22

Post by Mnsportsfan22 »

D_H wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:59 am
Small Hands wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:22 am Still no word on our starter today? A win today would knock out any wind left in Clevelands sails.
I think they are going with the opener option :thumbsup:
With your track record I won't take your word for it
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Guessin the crowd will be a tad small today! Grey, cold, rainy, Vikes playin.....recipe for disaster!
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

Hornets wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:32 am Guessin the crowd will be a tad small today! Grey, cold, rainy, Vikes playin.....recipe for disaster!
30 thou plus is what i'd guess. they went over 2 million last night.
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

weimy froob wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:34 am
Hornets wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:32 am Guessin the crowd will be a tad small today! Grey, cold, rainy, Vikes playin.....recipe for disaster!
30 grand ACTUALLY in attendance? I'd be shocked if they got 20....but I've been wrong before!
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

Hornets wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:39 am
weimy froob wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:34 am
30 grand ACTUALLY in attendance? I'd be shocked if they got 20....but I've been wrong before!
i think they were almost sold out. i think you're going to be shocked.
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

i think there's going to be a little delay to the proceedings this afternoon. if i'm reading the doppler correctly, anyways. still have two hours plus to go though-so maybe not.