Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Just for DH....a special thread...6/15·· LBJ Jersey ceremony

A place to discuss the MN Twins
jakazz30

Re: Just for DH....a special thread...6/15·· LBJ Jersey ceremony

Post by jakazz30 »

Twins could've used the LBJ today.....
someone that would just put it in play and not try for a 500' HR..
salamander

Post by salamander »

Sidewinder2k2 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:45 pm
salamander wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:59 pm My ex called me crying after watching this. When things were at there worst we could always fall back on baseball for a good night.

She says she saved the ceremony so I could watch it.
Are you going to back slide? I've been there. I can't say that baseball was the reason for me ever hooking up with an ex though.
Ha ha ha. No probably not.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
salamander

Post by salamander »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:48 pm Lol. Holy fuck sala. I would of hung the phone up on that slit
I probably should've but I couldn't. She was in tears!
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
Sidewinder2k2

Post by Sidewinder2k2 »

Can anyone track down the guy who made fake Star Tribune story about "Dick Hurtz" who yelled at his son (after hitting his 3rd single of the day) for being nothing but a "Punch and Judy" and a "Slap and Giggle" hitter and told him to "Learn the game" as he threw lawn chairs onto the infield and was ejected by the 14 year old umpire?