Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Kimbrel

A place to discuss the MN Twins
salamander

Kimbrel

Post by salamander »

Isn't he still a free agent? (Not sure)

We need to add at least one more quality reliever. I think old man Tony Sipp is still hanging around too.

Bucholtz is still out there too aint he? That'd be nice. He brought his average down last season I thought I'd heard.
Last edited by salamander on Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
RALPH MALPH

Re: Kimbrel

Post by RALPH MALPH »

Keuchel?????
Keith_Morrison

Post by Keith_Morrison »

salamander wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:16 pm Isn't he still a free agent? (Not sure)

We need to add at least one more quality reliever. I think old man Tony Sipp is still hanging around too.

Bucholtz is still out there too aint he? That'd be nice. He brought his average down last season I thought I'd heard.
He wants too many years and too much $$$.

In fact, I heard that he may sit out a year if he doesn’t get what he wants.

Pass.
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

RALPH MALPH wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:31 pm Keuchel?????
I'd roll the dice on Gio Gonzalez too. Keuchel over Kimbrel tho for me.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
salamander

Post by salamander »

Keith_Morrison wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:29 am
salamander wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:16 pm Isn't he still a free agent? (Not sure)

Pass.
Kimbrel will sit out? That's a bold move on his part.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
Sidewinder2k2

Post by Sidewinder2k2 »

salamander wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:30 pm
Keith_Morrison wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:29 am

Pass.
Kimbrel will sit out? That's a bold move on his part.
There's no way that he sits out. He effectively destroys his value if he doesn't pitch.