Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Mauer Announcing His Retirement Monday?

A place to discuss the MN Twins
Tommy_Hawk

Mauer Announcing His Retirement Monday?

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

Some dude on Reddit claims this. Apparently his "source" was good enough for the Mods, who kept his post up. Intriguing if nothing else.

http://www.reddit.com/r/minnesotat ... _press/
Trees Make Great Neighbors

Sir Cort Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally.
D_H

Re: Mauer Announcing His Retirement Monday?

Post by D_H »

Oh no Say It Ain't So Joe how are we going replace those eight home runs and 40 RBIs at first base.
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
Sidewinder2k2

Post by Sidewinder2k2 »

Well, whoever that guy was, he was right and he had it before anyone else.
Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

Yeah. I dont use Reddit for Twins and Vikings stuff like I do here, but it seems like that guy gets a lot of flack.
Trees Make Great Neighbors

Sir Cort Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally.