Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Sano Involved in hit and run

A place to discuss the MN Twins
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Re: Sano Involved in hit and run

Post by HeHateMe »

feekdogg wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:30 am Pretty clear Dominican police are willibg to acceot bribes.
No way.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
jakazz30

Post by jakazz30 »

HeHateMe wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:35 pm
feekdogg wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:30 am Pretty clear Dominican police are willibg to acceot bribes.
No way.
The bribe was, and is, pretty much in the open......
police are covered by the DR health plans.

What was Sano offering to pay for exactly?

Oh...and my favorite part? It was an accident, he didn't mean to do it.....so it's forgiven.
If I was in the DR, and accidentally hit a cop, and broke his leg.....would they say "Oh, it's okay then"?

What a load of bs.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

A Kickass Offense wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:45 am
Thrillkill wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:34 am
A Kickass Offense wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:15 pm Truthfully, I didn't mind the Twins parting with Ortiz when they did.

It just sucks that he turned into a HOF player after the fact.

Chalk it up to bad luck, Ortiz starting to use steriods or whatever, it still sucks.
Ortiz never stays healthy on our turf and never becomes who he was without meeting Manny and his dealer. Still love him because he was hilarious but he would have been nothing with us. Unless of course he hung out with Mauer in the contract year.
Serious Question, Why does Ortiz get a pass for doing steroids when almost every other player on that list is universally condemned?

Was it only ok to do steroids if you were a fun loving jovial fat guy, but not ok for everyone else?
Never got busted technically. His name just came up. And yeah, funny fat guy is