Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Last thread on this subject.

A place to discuss the MN Twins
bubu dubu.

Re: Last thread on this subject.

Post by bubu dubu. »

Can't admit you're wrong and were just making shit up, so you retort to insults.
jakazz30

Post by jakazz30 »

You are obsessed...
Seek help.

Look at the link you provided...

It is from a Wild thread back in 2017.

You probably had to go through 4000 of my posts to find that.

I know the crap you started isn't here.

You've never denied it before.
Why now?

Have some integrity instead of trying to get the bits to love you.

I don't think they are going to admire someone who is a wimp.

I'll admit to every damn thing I ever said....every time I was wrong.

(And I've been wrong often)
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

I looked through three pages. It was a topic, so I didnt have to look through all your posts. I'm not trying to get bits to love me, I'm just calling you out for all your stupid shit...like claiming I start a bunch of threads to claim when I'm right, when that's actually you that does that. Its extra ironic that you made the claim in this thread...a thread you made to try to point out something you were right on, or at least thought you were right on, as you had varying opinions of Hicks.

http://forum.mnrubecentral.com/search.p ... mit=Search
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

Now, can you show me the posts or topics where I'm looking for approval from bits?
jakazz30

Post by jakazz30 »

bubu dubu. wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:54 pm I looked through three pages. It was a topic, so I didnt have to look through all your posts. I'm not trying to get bits to love me, I'm just calling you out for all your stupid shit...like claiming I start a bunch of threads to claim when I'm right, when that's actually you that does that. Its extra ironic that you made the claim in this thread...a thread you made to try to point out something you were right on, or at least thought you were right on, as you had varying opinions of Hicks.

You can't help lying...
The title of the thread....(which isn't on page 3 of my topics)
is innocuous...you would've had to click it, and read it..to to know the subject.

So sad......
But maybe Donnie Douche will like you.
jakazz30

Post by jakazz30 »

bubu dubu. wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:02 pm Now, can you show me the posts or topics where I'm looking for approval from bits?
You show me the link to the KFAN archives.
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

jakazz30 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:05 pm
bubu dubu. wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:02 pm Now, can you show me the posts or topics where I'm looking for approval from bits?
You show me the link to the KFAN archives.
:lol: so once again, the posts arent here for one of your claims about me, they are conveniently on the old RC.

Can you at least name the bits I'm seeking approval of? Let me guess, its just the guys who don't agree with you...and they were on the old RC
Last edited by bubu dubu. on Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jakazz30

Post by jakazz30 »

I've asked for this thread to be locked..
Original subject is lost.
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

jakazz30 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:15 pm I've asked for this thread to be locked..
The original subject being that you wanted people to tell you you were right? Sorry that I didn't see it that way.
jakazz30

Post by jakazz30 »

bubu dubu. wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:19 pm
jakazz30 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:15 pm I've asked for this thread to be locked..
The original subject being that you wanted people to tell you you were right? Sorry that I didn't see it that way.
Let it go...
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

jakazz30 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:04 pm
bubu dubu. wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:54 pm I looked through three pages. It was a topic, so I didnt have to look through all your posts. I'm not trying to get bits to love me, I'm just calling you out for all your stupid shit...like claiming I start a bunch of threads to claim when I'm right, when that's actually you that does that. Its extra ironic that you made the claim in this thread...a thread you made to try to point out something you were right on, or at least thought you were right on, as you had varying opinions of Hicks.

You can't help lying...
The title of the thread....(which isn't on page 3 of my topics)
is innocuous...you would've had to click it, and read it..to to know the subject.

So sad......
But maybe Donnie Douche will like you.
its exactly on page 3.

http://forum.mnrubecentral.com/search.p ... y&start=60

I didnt have to click on it, it says right there where you ask...."Are any of you willing to admit yet that I was right?"

caught in more bullshit

Who is Donnie Douche?
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »