Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Ponds update!

NHL Chat
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Re: Ponds update!

Post by RubeTube »

Jimtown guy wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:39 pm
:thumbsup:

That's pretty cool.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Ya know, boy's... I was just thinking about her, eh. She sturdy enough yet? Got cold pretty early this fall but not very low temps yet.

That body is forming, eh. She's startin to get thick.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

ponds froze up solid last night. now it's time to bring the hoses out for the outdoor rinks. xmas break is just around the corner.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

weimy froob wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:51 am ponds froze up solid last night. now it's time to bring the hoses out for the outdoor rinks. xmas break is just around the corner.
Those crisp airs came breaching through the crack of the foundation last night, eh.

My nose even hurt in the middle of the night as that cool air crept. Felt like I was going to have a nose bleed. She's angry out there ,eh. Type of winds that will cherry that skin in no time, eh.

I didn't even know she was coming. I had to look her up when I woke up and I said
"She's playing hard to get today, eh"

Cold again tomorrow before she loosens up a bit. Coincidence that I had just posted that late last night and woke up to mother nature slapping me in the face, eh?
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Get out and cut her up while ya can, eh. She's gonna start moving in mysterious ways, boys.

Me and Bobby found a trial eh but it lead to nothing. Hopped in the old chevy and uprooted a big maple stump. That ice was sure cracking under them tires, boys. Eh.

She's signaling spring is a comin, eh.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

She's ornery, boys eh. Expecting the sun to keep her body warm, we are getting winds and frost battering her recovering body. She wasn't ready for this. I drove the Chevy to her beautiful boundaries and watched the winds ripple in a Kentucky way eh.

Boys, she was begging to hear some Thurgood so I played that sweet lullaby while I polished my hitch and oiled the chain eh.

Wicked weather is coming and she feels it. She feels it boys.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master