Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Ode to the Zamboni driver

NHL Chat
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Ode to the Zamboni driver

Post by RubeTube »

This time of the year boy's, we have a lot hockey action going on eh. From HS, college, pros etc.. The action is really picking up. Oh sure we talk about the hockey moms, the coaches and everything in between but what do we ignore? The Zamboni driver!

It's not glorious boy's. My friend Mel did it for years at the local rink. There the one's who keep that baby glare eh. That wrister might not go in with a hitch in her, you know what I mean eh? That breakaway PP goal just might not have happened with a slot ridge boy's.

so make sure when you see the driver, thank him. He's been working that ice glare eh. Us real hockey guy's never forget to shake the hand of the Zamboni drive. Am I right? Or am I right boy's? Eh.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master