Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

**Official Wild @ Coyotes** GDT! 3/31/19

A place to discuss the MN Wild
Leon

Re: **Official Wild @ Coyotes** GDT! 3/31/19

Post by Leon »

jakazz30 wrote: โ†‘Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:34 pm
Ron Burgundy 4 President wrote: โ†‘Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:25 pm
jakazz30 wrote: โ†‘Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:08 pm Boudreau interview.....graphic on the side verifies my point:
Fiala: 5 shots
.........-3 on the +/-
Fiala sucks. Not nearly as bad as Rask but that stat happens all to often with him. The fact that he was -9 on a first place Nashville team should have indicated that he sucks defensively and/or is a turnover machine.
I honestly don't listen to KFAN..(I rarely listen to any radio, I was in my brothers car)
but there was some "expert" yesterday on a show saying that what the Wild probably need to add in the off-season is a winger/ center with playmaker skills..
๐Ÿ˜ฎ WTF?
if the expert was Pat Micheletti then turn it off as soon as he starts speaking - or stuttering - the guy has not speaking ability yet he is on the radio giving his analysis...

PA thinks he is a great hockey mind, thats all you should need to know about Pat
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Leon wrote: โ†‘Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:04 pm

Fiala sucks. Not nearly as bad as Rask but that stat happens all to often with him. The fact that he was -9 on a first place Nashville team should have indicated that he sucks defensively and/or is a turnover machine.
I honestly don't listen to KFAN..(I rarely listen to any radio, I was in my brothers car)
but there was some "expert" yesterday on a show saying that what the Wild probably need to add in the off-season is a winger/ center with playmaker skills..
๐Ÿ˜ฎ WTF?
if the expert was Pat Micheletti then turn it off as soon as he starts speaking - or stuttering - the guy has not speaking ability yet he is on the radio giving his analysis...

PA thinks he is a great hockey mind, thats all you should need to know about Pat
I give Mich a pass cuz he was legendary as a rodent back in the mid 80's!
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

๐Ÿ˜ฎ WTF?

I'm going to miss no playoffs this year. Nothing is better than hearing "Letti" slur his words from tying one on at whatever shit hole him and Tenna are payed to go to on the post game show.
โ€œWe are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.โ€
โ€” Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

I tried to tell you guy's that Dubnyk was a bad signing and i don't know a thing about Hawkey.

The Wild thought they had lightning in a bottle and it ended up being a stone cold fart in a mason jar.
โ€œWe are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.โ€
โ€” Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
JPM
Formerly Clarkgriswald

Post by JPM »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: โ†‘Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:33 am

๐Ÿ˜ฎ WTF?

I'm going to miss no playoffs this year. Nothing is better than hearing "Letti" slur his words from tying one on at whatever shit hole him and Tenna are payed to go to on the post game show.
paid
40+ year Viking fan turned Packer fan turned J-E-T-S fan.