Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

**Official Wild vs Avs** GDT!! 3/19/19

A place to discuss the MN Wild
Hornets

**Official Wild vs Avs** GDT!! 3/19/19

Post by Hornets »

Season heading to a conclusion and if the boys want to play for Lord Stanley they HAVE to get 2 tonight. I'll be making my final Excel Energy appearance this evening and wouldn't it be wonderful for something like this to happen?!

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

LET'S GO WILD!!!
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
Ron Burgundy 4 President

Re: **Official Wild vs Avs** GDT!! 3/19/19

Post by Ron Burgundy 4 President »

Fitting we get a highlight of Nino from the greatest moment in Wild history in a decade and a half. Transition into Rask who is such dogshit. A fine job he did making sure the Wild fall behind early per usual.
whiskerbiscuit

Post by whiskerbiscuit »

Tough crowd.
Froobchat's resident:
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert

And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...

🇳🇪Z
Justin Kase

Post by Justin Kase »

Avs earning the win here. They’ve got guys diving for the puck, doing whatever they can to take this game on “our ice”.
JPM
Formerly Clarkgriswald

Post by JPM »

welpo
40+ year Viking fan turned Packer fan turned J-E-T-S fan.
Justin Kase

Post by Justin Kase »

There it is.put a fork in the season, and that “great” streak of laying an egg in the playoffs.
Ron Burgundy 4 President

Justin Kase wrote: ↑Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:20 pm Avs earning the win here. They’ve got guys diving for the puck, doing whatever they can to take this game on “our ice”.
Ron Burgundy 4 President

Justin Kase wrote: ↑Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:46 pm There it is.put a fork in the season, and that “great” streak of laying an egg in the playoffs.
To make matters worse Rask is so awful he's should be watching games from the press box at a 4+ million dollar price (I won't even bring Nino into it) tag and Fiala is a turnover machine.
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Just got back from the game and goodness gracious it was a snoozefest. Highlight of the night was that GUS MUNGER was on the video screen! Yep, some gal with a camera stood just below our row and when I saw that her light was on and pointed at me, I instinctively looked up at the scoreboard, saw my ugly mug and smiled a big smile.....AND waved!
Ron Burgundy 4 President

Hornets wrote: ↑Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:33 pm Just got back from the game and goodness gracious it was a snoozefest. Highlight of the night was that GUS MUNGER was on the video screen! Yep, some gal with a camera stood just below our row and when I saw that her light was on and pointed at me, I instinctively looked up at the scoreboard, saw my ugly mug and smiled a big smile.....AND waved!
Did you point at the Wild bench with one hand and put up your middle finger with your other hand?
Miley Cyrus

Post by Miley Cyrus »

Hornets wrote: ↑Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:33 pm Just got back from the game and goodness gracious it was a snoozefest. Highlight of the night was that GUS MUNGER was on the video screen! Yep, some gal with a camera stood just below our row and when I saw that her light was on and pointed at me, I instinctively looked up at the scoreboard, saw my ugly mug and smiled a big smile.....AND waved!
Kiss cam?
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Ron Burgundy 4 President wrote: ↑Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:39 pm
Did you point at the Wild bench with one hand and put up your middle finger with your other hand?
Well, it was a tie game when I was on so I kept it civil!
Ron Burgundy 4 President

Hornets wrote: ↑Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:41 pm
Ron Burgundy 4 President wrote: ↑Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:39 pm
Well, it was a tie game when I was on so I kept it civil!
:thumbsup:
Hole Nova Level

Post by Hole Nova Level »

Justin Kase wrote: ↑Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:20 pm Avs earning the win here. They’ve got guys diving for the puck, doing whatever they can to take this game on “our ice”.
At home we are so awesome tho??

Easiest team to play against in the league. Can do whatever you want on the ice, zero consequences.
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Hole Nova Level wrote: ↑Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:21 am

Easiest team to play against in the league. Can do whatever you want on the ice, zero consequences.
C'mon Hole, you're piling on here! As I sat in the arena last night there was zero enthusiasm by the crowd, as if they knew this just isn't happenin this year. Both teams had everything to play for, but only the Avalanche played like it. Parise, Foligno, Fehr, and maybe Spurgeon were about the only WIld players who I saw consistently bustin their azzes off for the entire game. Sad state of affairs to say the least....sad state of affairs. :cry:
Hole Nova Level

Post by Hole Nova Level »

Hornets wrote: ↑Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:40 am
Hole Nova Level wrote: ↑Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:21 am

C'mon Hole, you're piling on here! As I sat in the arena last night there was zero enthusiasm by the crowd, as if they knew this just isn't happenin this year. Both teams had everything to play for, but only the Avalanche played like it. Parise, Foligno, Fehr, and maybe Spurgeon were about the only WIld players who I saw consistently bustin their azzes off for the entire game. Sad state of affairs to say the least....sad state of affairs. :cry:
I'm sorry you were there to see it.