Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Wild at Panthers (Munger detained in St. Paul edition)

A place to discuss the MN Wild
Ron Burgundy 4 President

Wild at Panthers (Munger detained in St. Paul edition)

Post by Ron Burgundy 4 President »

Well, right on cue and not surprisingly the Wild seem hellbent on canceling out their impressive win against TB last night against a medicore (at best) Panthers club. With one period already in the books the Wild are down 3-0 on seven shots. Keep in mind Florida also played last night up in Boston. It is staggering how this club never fails to lay a complete egg or otherwise find a creative way to lose an otherwise winnable game against a team that is bad or struggling.

Oh, Wild playing against a 3rd string goalie who's played about 5 minutes in the NHL.
Ron Burgundy 4 President

Re: Wild at Panthers (Munger detained in St. Paul edition)

Wild trail 5-2 after two. I could have accepted if they lost a close one, but this is just unacceptable under the circumstances.
Ron Burgundy 4 President

6-2 final. Maybe the worst game of the season and that's saying something. Barkov did whatever the fuck he wanted to the entire night. I fully expected a loss, but not even I saw this coming. Especially against a 3rd string goalie.
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

Ron Burgundy 4 President wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:07 pm 6-2 final. Maybe the worst game of the season and that's saying something. Barkov did whatever the fuck he wanted to the entire night. I fully expected a loss, but not even I saw this coming. Especially against a 3rd string goalie.
the semifinals second game is only a few minutes old-time to switch channels. :coolio:
Ron Burgundy 4 President

weimy froob wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:09 pm
Ron Burgundy 4 President wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:07 pm 6-2 final. Maybe the worst game of the season and that's saying something. Barkov did whatever the fuck he wanted to the entire night. I fully expected a loss, but not even I saw this coming. Especially against a 3rd string goalie.
the semifinals second game is only a few minutes old-time to switch channels. :coolio:
Oh, I have. Thanks for the friendly reminder though. :thumbsup:
snore

Post by snore »

What a let down based on the way they lost. I knew it was gonna be bad 1:01 into the game. Oh well.
Justin Kase

Post by Justin Kase »

Just refuse to take advantage of the things that are there for them.