Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Wild @ Flyers 1/14/19

A place to discuss the MN Wild
Justin Kase

Re: Wild @ Flyers 1/14/19

Post by Justin Kase »

Ron Burgundy 4 President wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:03 pm
Justin Kase wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:01 pm Fuck. Now ThePanta and Greenlay talking about the refs. Gotta be kidding me. Fuck.
It's embarrassing they'll stoop to such levels. If they lost by a goal in OT ok, but that's not what happened here tonight.
It was predictable though, they come up with that kind of crap all the time.
Ron Burgundy 4 President

Post by Ron Burgundy 4 President »

Jimtown guy wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:06 pm
Justin Kase wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:01 pm Fuck. Now ThePanta and Greenlay talking about the refs. Gotta be kidding me. Fuck.
It's embarrassing they'll stoop to such levels. If they lost by a goal in OT ok, but that's not what happened here tonight.
Those 2 bozos are the biggest apologists in Minnesota. Always something but never the shitty play of the Wild
After Simmonds made it 5-3 to basically put this one away in the closing seconds of period two Greenlay said something like, "Well, despite the fact the Wild have controlled most of this game, just like with Detroit they find themselves trailing going into the third". I literally LOL'ed.
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Ron Burgundy 4 President wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:17 pm
Jimtown guy wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:06 pm

Those 2 bozos are the biggest apologists in Minnesota. Always something but never the shitty play of the Wild
After Simmonds made it 5-3 to basically put this one away in the closing seconds of period two Greenlay said something like, "Well, despite the fact the Wild have controlled most of this game, just like with Detroit they find themselves trailing going into the third". I literally LOL'ed.
I heard that and just shook my head. I mean I understand the teams announcers will be bias towards their team but these 2 take it to another level
whiskerbiscuit

Post by whiskerbiscuit »

Just an abomination.
Froobchat's resident:
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert

And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...

🇳🇪Z
Rollie

Post by Rollie »

Blow it up.
Ron Burgundy 4 President

Post by Ron Burgundy 4 President »

Rollie wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:42 pmBlow it up.
I'm about there as well and it's not something I arrived at easily as it doesn't guarantee shit (ask Carolina, Edmonton, Florida, Arizona, New Jersey how that's working out). If these dickwads could just show up even half the time when they play bad teams we might have something here, but they just can't or won't for whatever reason and it's gonna cost them a playoff spot if it hasn't already done so.
full force five

Post by full force five »

Trade Coyle, Nino, Stall for picks and start over.

The problem is you have Mikko for another year @ 5.5 million. The real problem is Zach and Suter are on the books for 6 more years. I had to double check that @ 7.5 million.