Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Greenway, waste of space??

A place to discuss the MN Wild
Hole Nova Level

Greenway, waste of space??

Post by Hole Nova Level »

Does he know he's 6-6????

24 hits, 11 pts, 14 pims. What a big scary guy he is. Or is he a goal scorer?? Or is he an assist man?? WTF is he???

Carly Zucker has more registered hits than this caveman!!! (and spurgeon, and mini-jt brown)

Wonder if a coach like Quennville, or Tortz (wanted him before Columbus got him), would sit down in the film room with him and tell him he's a pussy and playing like a pussy?? Your 6-6 and you have ZERO ice presence Greenway.

Is Boudreau patting him on the head and telling him everything is all right???

The Wild may have the All Time best Beta-Male Roster ever seen in the NHL.
DonaldDouchebag

Re: Greenway, waste of space??

Post by DonaldDouchebag »

He was awful towards the end. Even playing only two downs he was a major liability. Couldn't cover a TE or RB out of the backfield to save his life.

But he's one of us, so.
Like that, y'all, pop some more shit.
Hole Nova Level

DonaldDouchebag wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:01 pm He was awful towards the end. Even playing only two downs he was a major liability. Couldn't cover a TE or RB out of the backfield to save his life.

But he's one of us, so.
Him and Leber :lol:
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

I disagree with Hole, but usually I do. I see steady improvement in the big mans game and to imply that he is soft is just simply wrong. The guy is manhandling any opponent who dares to stand in his way, and he slowly but surely is finding his offensive game. Rip some of the otha playas Hole, but don't rip this young man.
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Chad retired awhile ago. Move on!
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
bombers3shooter

Post by bombers3shooter »

He'll be a good 3rd liner! Had a nice bardownski the other night!
Qman65

Post by Qman65 »

Fire the head coach for Quinnville, he's available.Hey Bruce nice almost run. :roll:
"That's like uh, your opinion man"!
Hole Nova Level

Hornets wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:37 pm I disagree with Hole, but usually I do. I see steady improvement in the big mans game and to imply that he is soft is just simply wrong. The guy is manhandling any opponent who dares to stand in his way, and he slowly but surely is finding his offensive game. Rip some of the otha playas Hole, but don't rip this young man.
That’s cuz your from Edina and they play cute hockey with talent that works at the amateur levels.

Edina guys don’t crack That League for a reason.
Last edited by Hole Nova Level on Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LwnmwrMan222

Post by LwnmwrMan222 »

As of this post, Greenway is the only Wild player to score in the last 240 minutes.
My body, my choice.
Ron Burgundy 4 President

Post by Ron Burgundy 4 President »

LwnmwrMan222 wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:18 pm As of this post, Greenway is the only Wild player to score in the last 240 minutes.
It's not exactly a glowing endorsement, but a case can easily be made that he's been the teams best forward the last two weeks or so. Again, it's not saying much, but it's still true. He's not going to be an elite, well rounded, power forward a couple dozen games into his NHL career, but I like the steady improvement we are seeing from him (unlike fucking Ek, who even with an incredibly low bar set for himself has actually regressed quite substantially from his first few games in this league).
LwnmwrMan222

Post by LwnmwrMan222 »

Ron Burgundy 4 President wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:44 pm
LwnmwrMan222 wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:18 pm As of this post, Greenway is the only Wild player to score in the last 240 minutes.
It's not exactly a glowing endorsement, but a case can easily be made that he's been the teams best forward the last two weeks or so. Again, it's not saying much, but it's still true. He's not going to be an elite, well rounded, power forward a couple dozen games into his NHL career, but I like the steady improvement we are seeing from him (unlike fucking Ek, who even with an incredibly low bar set for himself has actually regressed quite substantially from his first few games in this league).
:thumbsup:

Although it's amazing how much this team has regressed as a whole.
You have to imagine that Bruce's seat is on the line here pretty soon.
My body, my choice.
Hole Nova Level

Calling coach Q....

I’d die and go to heaven.

Half of this beta male team would be asking for a trade if coach q came on board....