Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

No Flames thread?

A place to discuss the MN Wild
LwnmwrMan222

No Flames thread?

Post by LwnmwrMan222 »

Y'all forget it was at 12:30? We did. Ended up 10 minutes later.
My body, my choice.
whiskerbiscuit

Re: No Flames thread?

Post by whiskerbiscuit »

Just got back from my brothers basketball game. Expected us to be down a couple goals.

Pleasant surprise. Hang on and get at least a point here.
Froobchat's resident:
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert

And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...

🇳🇪Z
whiskerbiscuit

Post by whiskerbiscuit »

Fuck!
Froobchat's resident:
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Psychedelic expert

🇳🇪Z
whiskerbiscuit

Post by whiskerbiscuit »

Yea, great move by Coyle but you have to bury that one.

F!
Froobchat's resident:
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Psychedelic expert

🇳🇪Z
Ron Burgundy 4 President

Post by Ron Burgundy 4 President »

The Wild almost never seem to do well in games that begin before 6pm and today was no exception. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, this team absolutely needs to buck this trend of falling behind in 3/4 of the games they play. Against teams like Florida and Ottawa they can overcome that but against a good team like Calgary it’s tough to get points when they are constantly chasing the game.

Aside from being a good team, I must say that I was unimpressed with the way the Flames carried themselves during and after the game last week and I was even moreso unimpressed with them after their antics this afternoon. Manufacturing outrage over a legal hit in a game in which two of their players were suspended for hits and zero Wild players were is honestly comical in it's absurdity. Furthermore, after the game more than one Flames player made comments basically equating Dumba's hit to Giardano's on Koivu. Hopefully, Dumba didn't seriously get hurt in the fight but the fact that BB wouldn't provide an update after the game is worrisome.

Wild keep missing points in games like today where at the very least they should have came away with at least a point. They haven’t played in a game that’s gone beyond 60 minutes in nearly two months and they quite frankly aren't winning enough of them inside 60 minutes that they can get away with NEVER picking up the loser point.
Last edited by Ron Burgundy 4 President on Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Didn't see a minute of the game but saw highlights of the 3 1st period fights, which OBTW appears the Wild lost all 3 of them. Oh yeah, lost the game also.
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
Hole Nova Level

Post by Hole Nova Level »

LOL. Just read in the Pioneer Press (I catch up on newspaper's late) "Zucker called in sick".

LOL you don't say!!
NonprovincialMNFan

Post by NonprovincialMNFan »

Does a game thread even really matter? This is the same team it was last year, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before......
Doc Holliday: There's no normal life, Wyatt, it's just life. Get on with it.