Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Da Beauty League

A place to discuss the MN Wild
Hornets

Re: Da Beauty League

Post by Hornets »

Hole Nova Level wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:42 pm It's still real to me dammit!!!!
And we're only ONE game into pre-season....... :P
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Starts tonight. 10 bucks for 3 games. Can’t beat it
https://www.dabeautyleague.com/page/sho ... 2-schedule
Ron Burgundy 4 President

Post by Ron Burgundy 4 President »

If I could have some sort of assurance that Nova would be there verbally abusing Parise and Suter (for the sake of comedy, not necessarily because they deserve it) I'd definitely be sure to make it out to one of these......
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

The wife and I are heading to the cities next week and leaving Wednesday so we can catch Da Beauty League. Does one need to get there early for decent seats or is it no big deal?
Ron Burgundy 4 President

Jimtown guy wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:42 pm The wife and I are heading to the cities next week and leaving Wednesday so we can catch Da Beauty League. Does one need to get there early for decent seats or is it no big deal?
I'd try sending Russo a tweet or email, I know he's answered questions like this before for fans regarding de beauty league.
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Jimtown guy wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:42 pm The wife and I are heading to the cities next week and leaving Wednesday so we can catch Da Beauty League. Does one need to get there early for decent seats or is it no big deal?
It's at Braemar, right? There are no bad seats at Braemar! And if you go, picture in your mind a young Gus Munger skatin up and down that same ice!
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Ron Burgundy 4 President wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:12 pm
I'd try sending Russo a tweet or email, I know he's answered questions like this before for fans regarding de beauty league.
Thanks Ron. I need a hockey fix
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Hornets wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:58 pm
It's at Braemar, right? There are no bad seats at Braemar! And if you go, picture in your mind a young Gus Munger skatin up and down that same ice!
I’m sure that will be the first thing that will come to my mind when I enter the rink :P
Hole Nova Level

Post by Hole Nova Level »

And tripping on the Blue line, going head first into the boards...
Ron Burgundy 4 President

Hole Nova Level wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:51 am
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Ron Burgundy 4 President wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:56 am

How mean spirited can you guys be? :pissed:
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Hornets wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:40 pm
Ron Burgundy 4 President wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:56 am

How mean spirited can you guys be? :pissed:
Set yourself up for that Gus :lol:
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

I’ll be at Braemer Arena tonight. Any of you froobs decide to go send me a message on here. Then I’m off to Shattuck for a couple days as I have 8 kids I coach that are going to camp there. Love that place
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Jimtown guy wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:41 am I’ll be at Braemer Arena tonight. Any of you froobs decide to go send me a message on here. Then I’m off to Shattuck for a couple days as I have 8 kids I coach that are going to camp there. Love that place
Well....how was it?
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Hornets wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:36 am
Jimtown guy wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:41 am I’ll be at Braemer Arena tonight. Any of you froobs decide to go send me a message on here. Then I’m off to Shattuck for a couple days as I have 8 kids I coach that are going to camp there. Love that place
Well....how was it?
It was fun. A lot of scoring obviously. Didn’t know it was 4 on 4 until we got there. Met Zach’s wife and kids. His son is a splitting image of Zach. Good chance I’ll do it again yet this summer