Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

All in on Vikings

Chat about your fantasy league here
VikingsVoice

All in on Vikings

Post by VikingsVoice »

The Vikings offense could absolutely explode this year. I'm all in on all the starters.
Hornets

Re: All in on Vikings

Post by Hornets »

It SHOULD be a fun year offensively, but as we know here in Minny things can go sour in a hurry with our teams. IF the "O" players stay healthy I think they'll be a top 3 offense in the NFC, but if one of the key contributors gets hurt for any length of time then all bets are off.
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
twgerber

Post by twgerber »

but do you take cook or murray at RB for yards/td's?
GM Spielman:
  • Record 62-48-2 (.559 winning %)
  • Playoffs 1-3
  • 7 years - reached playoffs 3 times.
  • Winner of the North 2 of last 4 years
Zimmer is 48-33-1
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

twgerber wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:16 pm but do you take cook or murray at RB for yards/td's?
Definitely Cook. I have my plan already set and it doesn't include either though.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
twgerber

Post by twgerber »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:36 pm
twgerber wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:16 pm but do you take cook or murray at RB for yards/td's?
Definitely Cook. I have my plan already set and it doesn't include either though.
I have them on my list just not very high. In the right round either one will be a good pick. It's much later than most viking fans will take him though.
GM Spielman:
  • Record 62-48-2 (.559 winning %)
  • Playoffs 1-3
  • 7 years - reached playoffs 3 times.
  • Winner of the North 2 of last 4 years
Zimmer is 48-33-1
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

SB or bust this year. don't play fantasy though. treadwell with a mr. irrelevant pick?
CasualObserverGuy

Post by CasualObserverGuy »

weimy froob wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:09 am SB or bust this year. don't play fantasy though. treadwell with a mr. irrelevant pick?
Depending on size of league, yes definitely a worthy Mr irrelevant pick. Treadwell is a penny stock.
Jesus threw the money changers out of the Temple in Jerusalem. We need to throw the bankers out of Washington.
minnemike
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by minnemike »

Got Theilen as my keeper choice from last season. Noice.
CasualObserverGuy

VikingsVoice wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:40 pm The Vikings offense could absolutely explode this year. I'm all in on all the starters.
I believe only Cousins is worth his ADP. Dalvin will be good but not worth his ADP (especially in leagues with mostly Minnesotans) because Murray will eat into some of his touches (deservedly so). Diggs and Theilen will make fine RB2s on any squad but they're being drafted like RB1a and RB1b so I think if one surprisingly drops then yes draft them but definitely do not reach on either one.

Rudolph might be worth his ADP, the Defense might be as well. Ultimately I think having up to 3 Vikings wouldn't be bad but based on how Cousins worked in WAS, no singular player will get an obscene volume. Don't overload if you are in a PPR league, there are better options at each ADP. Waiver wire with aggression any Vikings that come available.
Jesus threw the money changers out of the Temple in Jerusalem. We need to throw the bankers out of Washington.
Night Train
***Official Gibby Award Winner - October 2018***

Post by Night Train »

I keep getting sniped on Cousins in all my drafts so far. I got sniped way early on Cook too, someone took him early second round before my pick, he was ranked 3rd rounder at the time. But I did get him in one league and Murray in another hoping he'll be a goal line TD hawk. I have Rudolph and the defense too. So spread around all my teams I have a lot of fantasy capital invested in the Vikings.

I didn't get Diggs or Thielen though, thinking Cousins is going to spread the ball around and where they were going wasn't worth it for me to draft them that early.
I apologize in advance if what I just said offended or upset you.

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Minnesota - Mired in Mediocrity
Night Train
***Official Gibby Award Winner - October 2018***

Post by Night Train »

I finally got Cousins and Diggs in a draft, so that pretty much covers all the bases for me fantasy wise.
I apologize in advance if what I just said offended or upset you.

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Minnesota - Mired in Mediocrity
CasualObserverGuy

Night Train wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:35 pm I finally got Cousins and Diggs in a draft, so that pretty much covers all the bases for me fantasy wise.
I only do one serious work league. I really wanted Diggs and he was available on a reach (I knew he'd be gone by late 3rd round) but Leonard Fournette was somehow just sitting there and I couldn't say no. After the run on "top tier QBs" was over I waited another round and grabbed Cousins... Everyone grumbled in mockery, but I also have either an overall super solid roster or at least amazing trade pieces by waiting until round 8 to pick-up Kirk.