Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Fuck you Cooper Kupp

Chat about your fantasy league here
Night Train
***Official Gibby Award Winner - October 2018***

Fuck you Cooper Kupp

Post by Night Train »

:doublefinger: :doublefinger: :doublefinger: :doublefinger:

Had a 28 point lead going into Monday night and Cooper fucking fuKupp scored exactly 28 giving me a tie. at 5-5, I really needed that win.
I apologize in advance if what I just said offended or upset you.

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Minnesota - Mired in Mediocrity
CasualObserverGuy

Re: Fuck you Cooper Kupp

Post by CasualObserverGuy »

Night Train wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:29 am :doublefinger: :doublefinger: :doublefinger: :doublefinger:

Had a 28 point lead going into Monday night and Cooper fucking fuKupp scored exactly 28 giving me a tie. at 5-5, I really needed that win.
Damn it... Them's the breaks. When Dalvin scored 40+ against GB I won my week by 5 points. Dude lost due to a top-15 all-time RB performance.

It's a work league, he wouldn't talk to me for a week :lol:
Jesus threw the money changers out of the Temple in Jerusalem. We need to throw the bankers out of Washington.
Night Train
***Official Gibby Award Winner - October 2018***

Re: Fuck you Cooper Kupp

Post by Night Train »

Well tonight I have a 62 point lead and unless Russel Wilson has a game for the ages I think I'm safe.
I apologize in advance if what I just said offended or upset you.

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Minnesota - Mired in Mediocrity