Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Trade evaluation

Chat about your fantasy league here
Stu Pedaso

Trade evaluation

Post by Stu Pedaso »

I have RB James Robinson and a RB needy team is willing to give me Julio Jones OR Calvin Ridley for him.

Is Julio truly back or will he end up injured again?

Would you do it for Calvin?

I'm in first place in my 12 team std league largely because I can play Derick Henry as my RB1 and Mixon and Robinson in my Flex every week. I have DK Metcalf as my WR1, but not much after that (DJ Moore, Debo, John Brown).

Thx
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Re: Trade evaluation

Post by RubeTube »

Stu Pedaso wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:33 pm I have RB James Robinson and a RB needy team is willing to give me Julio Jones OR Calvin Ridley for him.

Is Julio truly back or will he end up injured again?

Would you do it for Calvin?

I'm in first place in my 12 team std league largely because I can play Derick Henry as my RB1 and Mixon and Robinson in my Flex every week. I have DK Metcalf as my WR1, but not much after that (DJ Moore, Debo, John Brown).

Thx
Yes, trade him for Julio. Problem is if you have ever owned Julio, he doesn't catch a lot of TDs but i would make that trade.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Stu Pedaso

Re: Trade evaluation

Post by Stu Pedaso »

I ended up staying pat. I finished in first place with a bye. Robinson didn't fade down the stretch like I worried he would.

Julio got injured and missed the last two games. I won today by 1.5 points to make it to the Championship game. Turns out Ridley would have been a great trade, but Julio probably would have cost me a loss.