Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Fantasy and Covid

Chat about your fantasy league here
Night Train
***Official Gibby Award Winner - October 2018***

Fantasy and Covid

Post by Night Train »

Well, I won't be able to start JuJu this week, or Boswell. Had to hit waiver wires and am racking up transaction fees in the league (beers on me next year guys). I'll be affected by the Cam diagnosis and him sitting out this week.

Kinda wish they didn't have a season. I get injuries and shit, but cancelling games and postponing them really fucks shit up.
I apologize in advance if what I just said offended or upset you.

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Minnesota - Mired in Mediocrity
CasualObserverGuy

Re: Fantasy and Covid

Post by CasualObserverGuy »

I only joined the work league this year with assurances from the Commish that if Covid made s*** unfair that we'd all get our money back. It's a $100 buy in.

As long as they don't reschedule things to the back end of the season after FF playoffs, then I think it's not too unfair, it's a 10 team league with only 13 roster spots, there's still start-able players available.

We also added a rule that if a game may be delayed or postponed, but that the announcement is not official before TNF starts, then we are creating manual temporary IR bench spots for managers to put their C-19 Game PPD players on that temp IR bench spot for the week. Any players they add to fill the roster holes will get automatically dropped on Tuesday and immediately available for regular waivers Wednesday.
Jesus threw the money changers out of the Temple in Jerusalem. We need to throw the bankers out of Washington.
focker

Post by focker »

So far it really hasn't been that bad. Just an early bye week for two teams and Cam missing a game.

It could get worse here though...
Top 4 Froob 2021!!!
CasualObserverGuy

Post by CasualObserverGuy »

It'll be an extra day to see who wins in my work league matchup this week. Both of us have Bills & Titans players... The SUSPENSE!
Jesus threw the money changers out of the Temple in Jerusalem. We need to throw the bankers out of Washington.
Night Train
***Official Gibby Award Winner - October 2018***

Post by Night Train »

I'll have to wait until Tuesday night for results, and now the Patriots-Broncos game is postponed til next week. Really wanted that Patriots D against the Broncos this week, also wanted to start N'Keal Harry over a disinterested B. Cooks.
I apologize in advance if what I just said offended or upset you.

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Minnesota - Mired in Mediocrity