Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Pick 2 - Standard Scoring

Chat about your fantasy league here
CasualObserverGuy

Pick 2 - Standard Scoring

Post by CasualObserverGuy »

Standard scoring. Needing to fill RB2 & Flex. Can't make up my mind here...

Pick 2

Chubb @ Dallas
J. Robinson @ Cincy
Singletary @ Las Vegas
Diggs @ Las Vegas
Jesus threw the money changers out of the Temple in Jerusalem. We need to throw the bankers out of Washington.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Re: Pick 2 - Standard Scoring

Post by RubeTube »

CasualObserverGuy wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:01 pm Standard scoring. Needing to fill RB2 & Flex. Can't make up my mind here...

Pick 2

Chubb @ Dallas
J. Robinson @ Cincy
Singletary @ Las Vegas
Diggs @ Las Vegas
Chubb and Diggs. Pretty easy imo.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
CasualObserverGuy

Post by CasualObserverGuy »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:36 pm
CasualObserverGuy wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:01 pm Standard scoring. Needing to fill RB2 & Flex. Can't make up my mind here...

Pick 2

Chubb @ Dallas
J. Robinson @ Cincy
Singletary @ Las Vegas
Diggs @ Las Vegas
The # of TDs given up to RBs by Vegas and Cincy is astronomical. Dallas has been stingy. If Cleveland is playing catch up then Hunt will get the majority of touches. Hence my hesitation. I will take your advice though. Chubb has been good.

JUST saw that John Brown is likely out, so Diggs is now obvious for me.
Jesus threw the money changers out of the Temple in Jerusalem. We need to throw the bankers out of Washington.
focker

Post by focker »

CasualObserverGuy wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:12 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:36 pm

Pick 2

Chubb @ Dallas
J. Robinson @ Cincy
Singletary @ Las Vegas
Diggs @ Las Vegas
The # of TDs given up to RBs by Vegas and Cincy is astronomical. Dallas has been stingy. If Cleveland is playing catch up then Hunt will get the majority of touches. Hence my hesitation. I will take your advice though. Chubb has been good.

JUST saw that John Brown is likely out, so Diggs is now obvious for me.
Cleveland is the only team in the league that you can legit start 2 different RB's from. I've started Hunt every game this year as my flex. He's RB 13 right now in PPR leagues, as his teams '2nd' RB. Chubb is RB 8 right now. That's pretty amazing that they have two top 13 RB's... Both are must starts every week.

Diggs is WR 4 in PPR leagues but has 2 TD's so he's likely doing very well in non-PPR leagues as well. John Brown is banged up so Diggs is going to get a lot of Targets again this week. Brown may not even play...
Top 4 Froob 2021!!!
asshan

Post by asshan »

Pick 2

Chubb @ Dallas
J. Robinson @ Cincy
Singletary @ Las Vegas
Diggs @ Las Vegas

I'm a little worried that Jacksonville gets in a shootout with Cincy and gets too pass heavy. That being said, Robinson has decent hands out of the backfield giving him the slight edge over Diggs this week.
Night Train
***Official Gibby Award Winner - October 2018***

Post by Night Train »

Chubbs and Diggs.
I apologize in advance if what I just said offended or upset you.

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Minnesota - Mired in Mediocrity