Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

PICK TWO!!!

Chat about your fantasy league here
minnemike
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

PICK TWO!!!

Post by minnemike »

All are at home | standard scoring

T.Y. Hilton WR | IND - NYJ
Devin Singletary RB | BUF - LAR
Diontae Johnson WR | PIT - HOU
CasualObserverGuy

Re: PICK TWO!!!

Post by CasualObserverGuy »

Singletary - he's a good kid, runs hard. If he solves the perceived fumbling problem from practice he'll remain the lead back in Buffalo.
Hilton - see below on why I think his gameflow is likely better.

I think Pitt gets a lead and runs it all day, should be a windy fall day in Pitt with a weather front moving in Sunday late afternoon/evening.
Jesus threw the money changers out of the Temple in Jerusalem. We need to throw the bankers out of Washington.
focker

Post by focker »

CasualObserverGuy wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:13 pm Singletary - he's a good kid, runs hard. If he solves the perceived fumbling problem from practice he'll remain the lead back in Buffalo.

I think Pitt gets a lead and runs it all day, should be a windy fall day in Pitt with a weather front moving in Sunday late afternoon/evening.
Agreed on these.
Top 4 Froob 2021!!!
minnemike

Post by minnemike »

CasualObserverGuy wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:13 pm Singletary - he's a good kid, runs hard. If he solves the perceived fumbling problem from practice he'll remain the lead back in Buffalo.

PIT = 83 and sunny - based on this I think you are choosing him. I am sitting Singletary in favor of the Diontae show! Sing seems to have not much upside and few TDs. As a dog I think I need a homerun swing here
CasualObserverGuy

minnemike wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:17 pm

PIT = 83 and sunny - based on this I think you are choosing him. I am sitting Singletary in favor of the Diontae show! Sing seems to have not much upside and few TDs. As a dog I think I need a homerun swing here
Couldn't have predicted the concussion, but I would've stuck with Singletary with Moss out. No TDs again, but he did alright. Allen keeps vulturing with his legs... Kinda annoying.
Jesus threw the money changers out of the Temple in Jerusalem. We need to throw the bankers out of Washington.
minnemike

Post by minnemike »

CasualObserverGuy wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:37 pm
minnemike wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:17 pm

Couldn't have predicted the concussion, but I would've stuck with Singletary with Moss out. No TDs again, but he did alright. Allen keeps vulturing with his legs... Kinda annoying.
Yeah, when I saw Moss out I rushed (too late) to make the change. Looks like I lose by 30 + anyways, so no extra woulda shouldas for me unless Mahomes outscores Jackson by 25 tonight!
CasualObserverGuy

minnemike wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:09 am
Yeah, when I saw Moss out I rushed (too late) to make the change. Looks like I lose by 30 + anyways, so no extra woulda shouldas for me unless Mahomes outscores Jackson by 25 tonight!
26 ahead points right now...
minnemike

Post by minnemike »

CasualObserverGuy wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:29 pm
minnemike wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:09 am
26 ahead points right now...
Holy Mother of God, I won by 1 pt!!!!!

:naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: