Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

what Draft app do you use?

Chat about your fantasy league here
Rusty Kuntz

what Draft app do you use?

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

I've been using Draft Punk for the last 3 or so years and really like it. Fairly simple to use. I like that you can create leagues based on your scoring and then do mock drafts with that scoring. I upgrade to pro for $1.99 so I can do unlimited mocks, I must do no less than 10 a day. What do you froobs use?
cmd24
***Official 2019 Froob Bracket Winner***

Re: what Draft app do you use?

Post by cmd24 »

We’re trying Fan Draft for one of my leagues this year. It looks like it’s a cool site, for in person drafts, because it has the standard board, as well as a scrolling ticker, and sound effects. Will see how it is with us doing a full online draft, this year. Looks like it’s supposed to work with myfantasyleague.com, if you wanted to upload the results. I’m thinking about moving this league to that site next year, anyway.
*** Official 2019 Disputed Brackets Champ ***
witljon

Re: what Draft app do you use?

Post by witljon »

Whats a draft app?