Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

***OFFICIAL “RATE MY TEAM” THREAD***

Chat about your fantasy league here
asshan

***OFFICIAL “RATE MY TEAM” THREAD***

Post by asshan »

10 team league. Standard snake draft. Standard scoring. No flex. 6pt passing touchdowns.

QB - Brees/Goff

WR - ODB/Amari Cooper/K. Golladay/Sammy Watkins/Corey Davis/John Brown

RB - McCaffrey/Aaron Jones/M. Mack/Ito Smith

TE - J. Cook

K - Gostkowski

D/ST - Chargers

Pretty thin at RB.
Rusty Kuntz

Re: ***OFFICIAL “RATE MY TEAM” THREAD***

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

asshan wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:06 am 10 team league. Standard snake draft. Standard scoring. No flex. 6pt passing touchdowns.

QB - Brees/Goff

TE - J. Cook

K - Gostkowski

D/ST - Chargers

Pretty thin at RB.
CMC and ODB is a nice way to start off the draft :beer:

B+
Rusty Kuntz

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

10 team standard snake.

QB - Cam / Winston
RB - Saquon (keeper) Damien Williams, Aaron Jones, Miles Saunders, Darwin Thompson
WR - JuJu, Mike Evans, Calvin Ridley, Chris Godwin, DeDe Westbrook
TE- Hunter Henry
K - Fairbairn
D - Ravens

Im nervous about having Evan's, Godwin and Winston. Hopefully Cam is ok.
asshan

Post by asshan »

Rusty Kuntz wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:22 pm 10 team standard snake.

QB - Cam / Winston
RB - Saquon (keeper) Damien Williams, Aaron Jones, Miles Saunders, Darwin Thompson
WR - JuJu, Mike Evans, Calvin Ridley, Chris Godwin, DeDe Westbrook
TE- Hunter Henry
K - Fairbairn
D - Ravens

Im nervous about having Evan's, Godwin and Winston. Hopefully Cam is ok.
Love your RB situation, Saquon is obvious and I think that Jones finally gets the keys to the backfield this year...dude is a stud, period. And I love Williams’ TD potential this year. JuJu paired with Evans is a nice little 1-2 punch.

I wouldn’t worry too much about having those 3 on the roster, you know Evans is going to get his and I’m putting Godwin on a solid year (around 1,000/7-9 TD). And I imagine you’re starting Cam over Winston regardless of matchup.

Starting Winston, Evans & Godwin in the same week is pretty risky unless it’s a layup and they’re playing a team like Bloomington Kennedy. You start all 3 and they shit the bed that week, you’re f’d...obviously.

You can look at it two ways - A. their running game blows ass so they’re going to throw it a ton B. Their running game blows ass so opposing defenses can play bracket coverage.

I thought I read that Cam’s injury was nothing to lose sleep over. It would be nice to see him cut back on the picks this season (15-16 per yr.) and use his legs rather than forcing throws into blanket coverage scenarios. I’m putting him on 35 total TD’s/3,700 pass/550 rush/14 INT’s

Summary - you might not have the sexiest team, but you’re going to be a tough weekly matchup for your league. You’ll be in the playoffs, but it’ll be a tough road to the ship.

B - B+
B-Town

Post by B-Town »

I like Jones this year too. It seems like he got sniped a pick or 2 before I was ready to take him in every draft.

Asshan's team gets a C+ because the QBs and WRs are shaky. RBs are really good though.

Rusty get an B+. Good starting lineup, good depth. Downsides - too many Bucs and Cam is starting to show signs of slowing down after getting pummeled every year.
Last edited by B-Town on Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dayman, Fighter of the Nightman.

Stup up, Abe!
B-Town

Post by B-Town »

10 team standard:
QB - Ryan, Cousins
RB - Kamara, K Johnson, Jacobs, Ekeler, Barber
WR - Smith-Schuster, Evans, , Moore, R. Anderson, Valdes-Scantling
TE - Engram
K - Gould
D - Cleveland

I like this team a lot. Good starters. Ekeler and Jacobs could break out.

10 team standard:
QB - Wilson, Cousins
RB - Chubb, Jacobs, Ekeler, Barber, Hill
WR - Adams, Edelman, R. Anderson, Shepherd, Valdes-Scantling
TE - Kelce
K - Gould
D - Vikings

Had the 10th pick in this league, and the draft was unpredictable. Again, Ekeler could break out, but if he doesn't, it will hurt this team a lot more than the other one. I feel good everywhere else though.
Last edited by B-Town on Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stup up, Abe!
Car Ramrod

Post by Car Ramrod »

asshan wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:06 am 10 team league. Standard snake draft. Standard scoring. No flex. 6pt passing touchdowns.

QB - Brees/Goff

TE - J. Cook

K - Gostkowski

D/ST - Chargers

Pretty thin at RB.
Pretty good, you are right that it’s a little thin a rb. You could have 2 top 5 QBs though so maybe use one as trade bait for a RB during the season. Still think the chargers D will be alright without James for the first half, they are going to rack up a lot of sacks.
Car Ramrod

Post by Car Ramrod »

Guys I need some input. Sorry It’s about keepers but I posted in the other thread and nobody responded.

I can keep Sony Michel for a 7th rounder this year

Or

I can keep Mike Williams for a 10th rounder this year.

What would you guys do?
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Car Ramrod wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:05 pm Guys I need some input. Sorry It’s about keepers but I posted in the other thread and nobody responded.

Or

What would you guys do?
I would keep Sony at the 7th
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Car Ramrod

Post by Car Ramrod »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:36 pm
Car Ramrod wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:05 pm Guys I need some input. Sorry It’s about keepers but I posted in the other thread and nobody responded.

Or

What would you guys do?
Thanks tube, that’s what I am leaning towards but having second thoughts because it is the Patriots and they still have white, burkhead and Harris the rookie.
B-Town

Post by B-Town »

Car Ramrod wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:43 pm

Or

What would you guys do?
Thanks tube, that’s what I am leaning towards but having second thoughts because it is the Patriots and they still have white, burkhead and Harris the rookie.
Do you have to keep 1? Or can you let both go? I'd say Williams if you have to keep a guy. He has upside. Michel will be a part of the machine in NE, not a feature RB, IMO.

Stup up, Abe!
Car Ramrod

Post by Car Ramrod »

B-Town wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:53 pm

Do you have to keep 1? Or can you let both go? I'd say Williams if you have to keep a guy. He has upside. Michel will be a part of the machine in NE, not a feature RB, IMO.
No I don’t have to keep either. We get 2 keepers every year with a 2 season limit. My other keeper is Ertz in the 11th round. Just trying to decide between Michel and Williams.
B-Town

Post by B-Town »

Car Ramrod wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:29 pm

No I don’t have to keep either. We get 2 keepers every year with a 2 season limit. My other keeper is Ertz in the 11th round. Just trying to decide between Michel and Williams.
Fair enough. If choosing 1, I'd go Williams, FWIW.

Stup up, Abe!
Car Ramrod

Post by Car Ramrod »

B-Town wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:30 pm

Thanks
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Sony will be a TD machine imo.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
B-Town

Post by B-Town »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:41 pm

Based on what? He wasn't last year, and Belicheck is too unpredictable in his game plans. Michel will likely be another NE RB who has a few great games per year, surrounded by a bunch of clunkers where they feature guys with different skill sets.

Stup up, Abe!
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

B-Town wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:57 pm

Based on what? He wasn't last year, and Belicheck is too unpredictable in his game plans. Michel will likely be another NE RB who has a few great games per year, surrounded by a bunch of clunkers where they feature guys with different skill sets.
He had 6 tds on 8 starts last year. He averaged 4.5 ypc. Patriots are feeding him in the preseason and don't have many weapons.

He was dynamite in college also. Kids a stud.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

10 team snake (boring, every team is good)

QB Matt Ryan
RB's Carson, Sony, McCoy, Jordan Howard, Lamar Miller(dead already), Jalen Saunders
WR's Hopkins, Beckham, Tyler Boyd, Gallup, Anthony Miller
TE's Kittle and Trey Burton

Tailbacks are iffy, yes. Went Hopkins, Beckham, then Kittle first 3 picks. Usually go tailbacks first, but with no clear Zeke, Gordon decisions, I switched it up this year.
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
Rusty Kuntz

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

Sarge wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:30 am 10 team snake (boring, every team is good)

QB Matt Ryan
RB's Carson, Sony, McCoy, Jordan Howard, Lamar Miller(dead already), Jalen Saunders

Tailbacks are iffy, yes. Went Hopkins, Beckham, then Kittle first 3 picks. Usually go tailbacks first, but with no clear Zeke, Gordon decisions, I switched it up this year.
Your bench is pretty bad.. and what's your plan for backup RB? Hopkins, Beckham and kittle are nice. Not every team in a 10 team league is good. C-
B-Town

Post by B-Town »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:11 pm
B-Town wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:57 pm

He had 6 tds on 8 starts last year. He averaged 4.5 ypc. Patriots are feeding him in the preseason and don't have many weapons.

He was dynamite in college also. Kids a stud.
Michel had 6 TDs in 13 games played. Using his starts as opposed to games played purposefully creates an inaccurate picture. If you look at the game splits, Michel had 5 scoring games, and 8 games where he would have been a liability in your lineup. This is typical of Pats RBs. Belicheck is well known for featuring the guy that has the skill set that best fits each week's game plan.

I feel like people that are high on Michel this year are somehow envisioning him to have consistent RB1/RB2 numbers, with half the touches. It just doesn't add up.

Stup up, Abe!
Small Hands

Post by Small Hands »

I go Williams 10 times out of 10. Star potential
B-Town

Post by B-Town »

Sarge wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:30 am 10 team snake (boring, every team is good)

QB Matt Ryan

RBs are in rough shape. To be honest, I can't really tell where you went from rounds 4 - 8, which is not the greatest sign. The good news - as long as ODB stays healthy, you should almost a lock to outscore your opponent at WR and TE every week. RB is also the easiest position to find diamonds in the rough after the season gets going. Just be very aggressive in free agency to shore up. C- draft grade, but potential to be a really good team with a few moves.

Stup up, Abe!
T_J

Post by T_J »

Small Hands wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:07 am

I go Williams 10 times out of 10. Star potential
I agree. He's 6'4, 24 years old, Keenan Allen always gets hurt. He's going to be a monster this year.
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

12 team, snake, 14 spots, no roster restrictions other than starting lineup.

Rodgers
Kamara
Ingram
JuJu
Evans
McDonald
K
D
-----
J. White (NE)
J. Howard (Philly)
D. Thompson (KC)
I. Smith (Atl)
Josh Gordon
M. Lee
Small Hands

Post by Small Hands »

12 team, dynasty (keep 8) Standard non PPR, basically drafting rookies and backups

Brees/Darnold
Gurley
Dalvin Cook/Miller(dead)/Duke Johnson/Darrelle Henderson(Handcuff)
Hopkins
Shepard/Westbrook/Watkins/Chark/ Anthony Miller
Jared Cook/Walker
Colts D
KevinBaconIsNotMyHero

Post by KevinBaconIsNotMyHero »

Moses Scurry wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:10 pm 12 team, snake, 14 spots, no roster restrictions other than starting lineup.

Rodgers
Kamara
Ingram
JuJu
Evans
McDonald
K
D
-----
J. White (NE)
J. Howard (Philly)
D. Thompson (KC)
I. Smith (Atl)
Josh Gordon
M. Lee
That’s pretty damn good for a 12 team. A
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

KevinBaconIsNotMyHero wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:13 pm
Moses Scurry wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:10 pm 12 team, snake, 14 spots, no roster restrictions other than starting lineup.

Rodgers
Kamara
Ingram
JuJu
Evans
McDonald
K
D
-----
J. White (NE)
J. Howard (Philly)
D. Thompson (KC)
I. Smith (Atl)
Josh Gordon
M. Lee
Going to look better than the team you put together tomorrow evening after I bleed you of all your money lol.

I know your "Tendencies" Bacon. Bwhahahaa
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
KevinBaconIsNotMyHero

Post by KevinBaconIsNotMyHero »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:45 pm

Rodgers
Kamara
Ingram
JuJu
Evans
McDonald
K
D
-----
J. White (NE)
J. Howard (Philly)
D. Thompson (KC)
I. Smith (Atl)
Josh Gordon
M. Lee
Going to look better than the team you put together tomorrow evening after I bleed you of all your money lol.

I know your "Tendencies" Bacon. Bwhahahaa
I already gave you my list of must have players tube. Just go by that.
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

Rodgers
Kamara
Ingram
JuJu
Evans
McDonald
K
D
-----
J. White (NE)
J. Howard (Philly)
D. Thompson (KC)
I. Smith (Atl)
Josh Gordon
M. Lee
Thanks KB. If Kittle would have dropped two more spots, I would have been golden.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

10 team league

QB Big Ben
RB Cook
RB Fournette
WR Julio
WR Diggs
Flex D Freeman
TE D. Walker