Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Jared Goff Rams

Chat about your fantasy league here
Obi-Wan

Jared Goff Rams

Post by Obi-Wan »

I was looking at drafting him in dynasty but then I see that he has 7 TD and 8 INT in his last 8 games(including playoffs). Are the Rams going to crash and burn this year?
JigglyPuff

Re: Jared Goff Rams

Post by JigglyPuff »

Who knows. it's 50/50 for every team to crash and burn. SMH
B-Town

Post by B-Town »

Goff gets Kupp back this year, but Gurley is the engine of that offense, and he's far from being a lock this year. I'd stay away from Goff in a dynasty format, but he's probably fine in the 10th-11th round as a backup QB in a standard or PPR league.
Dayman, Fighter of the Nightman.

Stup up, Abe!
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

I ended up taking Goff in a superflex league as my #1 QB. Kind of worried about it. I mainly selected him because of age. He was the 7th QB selected and I took him at 3.6.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Obi-Wan wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:33 pm I ended up taking Goff in a superflex league as my #1 QB. Kind of worried about it. I mainly selected him because of age. He was the 7th QB selected and I took him at 3.6.
Yikes. Rd #3? I guess I'm not taking any qb that high.

I don't like Goff at all personally. Not to say he won't have a big fantasy year but I wouldn't want him on my team paid franchise money.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:33 pm
Obi-Wan wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:33 pm I ended up taking Goff in a superflex league as my #1 QB. Kind of worried about it. I mainly selected him because of age. He was the 7th QB selected and I took him at 3.6.
Yikes. Rd #3? I guess I'm not taking any qb that high.

I don't like Goff at all personally. Not to say he won't have a big fantasy year but I wouldn't want him on my team paid franchise money.
In a 1 qb league I would never take a QB that early. This is 2 QB league and best ball so QB are more valuable.
salamander

Post by salamander »

2 Gurley's and a Kupp.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.