Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Rate my draft

Chat about your fantasy league here
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***

Re: Rate my draft

Post by Ask Not »

There's a lot of talk that Gruden wants to ground and pound. I wasn't big on Lynch, but the point at which he went in the auction, he only cost $5. I'm higher on Burkhead.

So much of an auction is timing and strategy - we got Brady for $7 a bunch of rounds after Rogers, Wilson, Newton, Watson and even Wentz all went for dollars in the teens. It was a weird year - we took a break when the pizza arrived and suddenly every player was half priced.
Ketchup can be nuancy
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Snake draft in one league tonight.

12 man league.

QB Rodgers
RB Howard
RB Hyde
WR A. Brown
WR Cooks
TE Gronk
D Vikings
K Crosby

Bench:

RB A Jones
RB Powell
RB Mack
WR Watkins
WR Dez
WR Ridley
WR Mocrief
D Titans

This was a 12 team snake draft. Rate it boy's! :thumbsup:
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
witljon

Post by witljon »

Pretty good team for 12 team league.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

witljon wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:15 pm Pretty good team for 12 team league.
Thanks! Thought I did good. I completely reached on Aaron Jones. I took him in rd #7. I don't think this league knew anything about him and wouldn't even of drafted him.

The worst was watching someone take Jet in RD #2. Lol

Looking forward to the auction tomorrow :thumbsup:
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***

Post by Mandatory »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:20 pm
Thanks! Thought I did good. I completely reached on Aaron Jones. I took him in rd #7. I don't think this league knew anything about him and wouldn't even of drafted him.

Are the people in your league retarded? I don't understand how you ended up with that bench in a 12 person league. There were no running backs left in mine, not even depth, after round 6 or 7.
I am a part of all whom I have met. - Alfred the Great

#BaltimoreStrong
Mandatory

Post by Mandatory »

Mandatory wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:55 am

Are the people in your league retarded? I don't understand how you ended up with that bench in a 12 person league. There were no running backs left in mine, not even depth, after round 6 or 7.
No FLEX either?

The more I look at your team the more I'm convinced you're playing with complete idiots or you're lying about it.

:lol:

#BaltimoreStrong
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Mandatory wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:57 am
Mandatory wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:55 am

No FLEX either?

The more I look at your team the more I'm convinced you're playing with complete idiots or you're lying about it.

:lol:
There is a double flex in this league. Honestly, I didn't see too many people make that bad of picks. It is a full 1 point ppr so maybe people went WRs more?

Somebody did spend a 3rd rd pick on Jax D which was dumb
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

10 man league, ppr

Brees
Melvin Gordon
McKinnon
OBJ
Tyreke Hill
Greg Olson
Ravens
Zurlein

Bench
-took a lot of risk on my bench, which was a new strategy for me this year. Bench players are usually so replaceable, so I went for some mega sleepers, and some young RB's who might be RB1 by the time the bye weeks hit.

Jameis - potential come back year after the suspension.
Rashaad Penny - potential starter for a team needing RB stability
Will Fuller
Kerryon Johnson - see Rashaad Penny...Detroit traded up for this guy too
Sammy Watkins
Tyler Eifert
Cordarelle Patterson - could be an explosive receiver for Tom, who needs someone to emerge (this was my last pick)
Night Train
***Official Gibby Award Winner - October 2018***

Post by Night Train »

bubu dubu. wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:03 pm 10 man league, ppr

Brees
Melvin Gordon
McKinnon
OBJ
Tyreke Hill
Greg Olson
Ravens
Zurlein

Bench
-took a lot of risk on my bench, which was a new strategy for me this year. Bench players are usually so replaceable, so I went for some mega sleepers, and some young RB's who might be RB1 by the time the bye weeks hit.

Will Fuller
Sammy Watkins
Tyler Eifert
Cordarelle Patterson - could be an explosive receiver for Tom, who needs someone to emerge (this was my last pick)
Not crazy about your RBs, McKinnon is being way over-rated this year and from what we've seen as Viking fans we kind of suspect he's not a full workload type of guy, but he may be good for some PPR points from time to time.

I think Greg Olsen is going to regress, but you have Eifert and if he stays healthy that'll be good.

I was thinking of going Cordarelle in my last round too, but opted for a backup TE instead.
I apologize in advance if what I just said offended or upset you.

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Minnesota - Mired in Mediocrity
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

Night Train wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:32 am
bubu dubu. wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:03 pm 10 man league, ppr

Brees
Melvin Gordon
McKinnon
OBJ
Tyreke Hill
Greg Olson
Ravens
Zurlein

Bench

Will Fuller
Sammy Watkins
Tyler Eifert
Not crazy about your RBs, McKinnon is being way over-rated this year and from what we've seen as Viking fans we kind of suspect he's not a full workload type of guy, but he may be good for some PPR points from time to time.

I think Greg Olsen is going to regress, but you have Eifert and if he stays healthy that'll be good.

I was thinking of going Cordarelle in my last round too, but opted for a backup TE instead.
I've been high in Jerrick, but wasn't expecting him to be going as high as many places have him.

SF lacks offensive playmakers, they need Jerrick to be big for them. I see Woodhead type potential, which is outstanding in ppr

And Olson was a panic pick. Had three players I was potentially going to take at that spot, and watched them go one after the other after the other before I picked.
Ask Not

Post by Ask Not »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:10 pm Snake draft in one league tonight.

12 man league.

QB Rodgers
RB Howard
RB Hyde
WR A. Brown
WR Cooks
TE Gronk
D Vikings
K Crosby

Bench:

RB A Jones
RB Powell
RB Mack
WR Watkins
WR Dez
WR Ridley
WR Mocrief
D Titans

This was a 12 team snake draft. Rate it boy's! :thumbsup:
Best I've seen yet. It would be a long shot with Howard, but you could have the top player at 4 different positions, 3 for sure. Well done.
Ketchup can be nuancy
Night Train

Post by Night Train »

Had a 10 team draft last night, 10th pick. Standard league, don't think it's ppr.

1. Odell Beckham Jr. - WR
2. Deandre Hopkins - WR - RBs were gone, thought I'd get two best WRs available.
3. Tyreek Hill - WR - Well, my WRs are set
4. Joe Mixon - RB
5. Kenyan Drake - RB
6. Royce Freeman - RB - After securing my WRs, need to load up on RBs and hope some pan out
7. Allen Robinson - WR - I hate yahoo's draft page
8. Kyle Rudolph - TE - Trey Burton was gone, needed a TE
9. Marshawn Lynch - RB
10. Ben Roethlisberger - QB - Jimmy G was sniped right in front of me, needed a QB
11. Kerryon Johnson - RB
12. David Njoku - TE
13. Aaron Jones - RB
14. New England def
15. Chris Boswell - K
16. Cordarelle Patterson - WR - Why not, we're not playing for money this year in this league anyways.

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

CasualObserverGuy

Post by CasualObserverGuy »

12 team. Standard scoring. 13 spots. Snake draft. 8th pick.

Rd, player, position
1, D. Hopkins, WR
2, L. Fournette, RB
3, D. Lewis, RB
4, L. Fitzgerald, WR
5, J. Smith-Schuster, WR
6, D. Njoku, TE
7, K. Cousins, QB
8, P. Barber, RB
9, S. Shepard, WR
10, C. Thompson, RB
11, G. Kittle, TE
12, New Orleans, DEF
13, R. Gould, K

My usual lineup is:
QB Cousins
WR 1 Hopkins
WR 2 Fitzgerald
RB 1 Fournette
RB 2 Lewis
TE Njoku
W/R/T Smith-Schuster
DEF New Orleans
K Gould

My process on TE is that last year I was consistently burned by not having a top 5 TE, so this year I plan to stream, and Tyrod likes his TEs.
It will be easier to eat a bye week loss that it'll be to get good players back through FAAB.
Jesus threw the money changers out of the Temple in Jerusalem. We need to throw the bankers out of Washington.
EnLiteEndOne

Post by EnLiteEndOne »

Night Train wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:22 am Had a 10 team draft last night, 10th pick. Standard league, don't think it's ppr.

2. Deandre Hopkins - WR - RBs were gone, thought I'd get two best WRs available.
4. Joe Mixon - RB
5. Kenyan Drake - RB
6. Royce Freeman - RB - After securing my WRs, need to load up on RBs and hope some pan out
9. Marshawn Lynch - RB
10. Ben Roethlisberger - QB - Jimmy G was sniped right in front of me, needed a QB
11. Kerryon Johnson - RB
12. David Njoku - TE
13. Aaron Jones - RB
14. New England def
15. Chris Boswell - K
16. Cordarelle Patterson - WR - Why not, we're not playing for money this year in this league anyways.
Nice squad NT. :clap:

I have Mixon too. If he delivers on the hype you'll be playing late into the playoffs.
Lampin'
Night Train

Post by Night Train »

EnLiteEndOne wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:29 am
Night Train wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:22 am Had a 10 team draft last night, 10th pick. Standard league, don't think it's ppr.

4. Joe Mixon - RB
5. Kenyan Drake - RB
9. Marshawn Lynch - RB
11. Kerryon Johnson - RB
12. David Njoku - TE
13. Aaron Jones - RB
14. New England def
15. Chris Boswell - K

I have Mixon too. If he delivers on the hype you'll be playing late into the playoffs.
Yeah, I'm just worried about Cincy's offense. They play a lot of good D's in that division. Trying to Trade Mixon and Hill for Kareem Hunt and Chris Hogan.

EnLiteEndOne

Post by EnLiteEndOne »

Night Train wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:27 am
EnLiteEndOne wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:29 am

4. Joe Mixon - RB
5. Kenyan Drake - RB
9. Marshawn Lynch - RB
11. Kerryon Johnson - RB
12. David Njoku - TE
13. Aaron Jones - RB
14. New England def
15. Chris Boswell - K

Yeah, I'm just worried about Cincy's offense. They play a lot of good D's in that division. Trying to Trade Mixon and Hill for Kareem Hunt and Chris Hogan.
:shock:
Lampin'
bombers3shooter

Post by bombers3shooter »

12 team/standard scoring

QB Alex Smith $3
WR Odel Beckham $58
WR Keenan Allen $44
WR Adam Thielen $9
RB Kenyan Drake $15
RB Alex Collins $16
TE Travis Kelce $26
QB Eli Manning $1
RB Rex Burkhead $4
RB Marshawn Lynch $14
RB Jordan Wilkins $1
WR Cooper Kupp $4
WR Kenny Stills $3
D/ST Ravens $1
D/ST Bears $1
Night Train

Post by Night Train »

bubu dubu. wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:27 am

I've been high in Jerrick, but wasn't expecting him to be going as high as many places have him.

SF lacks offensive playmakers, they need Jerrick to be big for them. I see Woodhead type potential, which is outstanding in ppr

And Olson was a panic pick. Had three players I was potentially going to take at that spot, and watched them go one after the other after the other before I picked.
How do you like that McKinnon pick now? Ouch. He is like Woodhead in a way, he was hurt a lot too.

bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

Night Train wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:38 am
bubu dubu. wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:27 am

How do you like that McKinnon pick now? Ouch. He is like Woodhead in a way, he was hurt a lot too.
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

12 team, standard. Start: 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te, k, d.

Luck
Fournette
Barber/Carson/Hill/Yeldon/Crowell
OBJ
Cooper/Davis
Graham/Reed
K
D

Basically I need Luck to stay healthy and hope one of 5 RB2's do something. Thin at WR obviously (do it every year) but there are always waiver wire guys to pick up if someone goes down due to roster size.
Mandatory

Post by Mandatory »

10 man auction league

Russell Wilson
Leonard Fournette
Alex Collins
Michael Thomas
Stefon Diggs
Travis Kelce
LeGarrette Blount
Vikings D/ST
Chris Boswell

Heres where it gets painful with the bench.
Matt Breida
Marlon Mack
Rashaad Penny
Alshon Jeffery
DeVante Parker
Chris Godwin
Matthew Stafford

#BaltimoreStrong
feekdogg

Post by feekdogg »

Luck
Cook
P. Barber
Hopkins
Hilton
T. Hill
J. Reed
Crosby
Bears

Bench
Jimmy G.
M. Ingram
T. Coleman
James Conner
Michael Gallup
Eifert
EnLiteEndOne

Post by EnLiteEndOne »

Mandatory wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:24 pm 10 man auction league

Russell Wilson
Leonard Fournette
Alex Collins
Michael Thomas
Stefon Diggs
Travis Kelce
LeGarrette Blount
Vikings D/ST
Chris Boswell

Matt Breida
Marlon Mack
Rashaad Penny
Alshon Jeffery
DeVante Parker
Chris Godwin
Matthew Stafford
I like it!

Marlon Mack is about the only guy I would drop at a whim for a waiver wire lotto ticket. I think hes gonna be fighting injury and RBBC all season.

8/10 fantasy dongs :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Lampin'
EnLiteEndOne

Post by EnLiteEndOne »

feekdogg wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:44 pm Luck
Cook
P. Barber
Hopkins
Hilton
T. Hill
J. Reed
Crosby
Bears

Bench
Jimmy G.
M. Ingram
T. Coleman
James Conner
Michael Gallup
Eifert
Excellent WR's

If Barber can carry the load until Ingram gets back in wk 5 you will easily be in the playoffs.

James Conner is this year's unknown hero cuz I think Bell is staying out the full 10 weeks. I may be tempted to start Conner over Barber on account of just how shitty TB really is. I think they have to abandon the run early and often which means more Fitzpatrick, which also means more turnovers.

also 8/10 fantasy dongs! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Lampin'
Mandatory

Post by Mandatory »

EnLiteEndOne wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:00 am

Russell Wilson
Leonard Fournette
Alex Collins
Michael Thomas
Stefon Diggs
Travis Kelce
LeGarrette Blount
Vikings D/ST
Chris Boswell

Matt Breida
Marlon Mack
Rashaad Penny
Alshon Jeffery
DeVante Parker
Chris Godwin
Matthew Stafford
I like it!

Marlon Mack is about the only guy I would drop at a whim for a waiver wire lotto ticket. I think hes gonna be fighting injury and RBBC all season.

Thanks! This is a family league.. all cousins and aunts/uncles. One cousin, who I understand has never played fantasy football, kept giving people shit for "overspending" based on some sheet of fantasy values I imagine he had printed out. Really fucking annoying. He ended up with a shit team of people he felt he got "good value" for.

#BaltimoreStrong
EnLiteEndOne

Post by EnLiteEndOne »

Mandatory wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:15 am
EnLiteEndOne wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:00 am

Russell Wilson
Leonard Fournette
Alex Collins
Michael Thomas
Stefon Diggs
Travis Kelce
LeGarrette Blount
Vikings D/ST
Chris Boswell

Matt Breida
Marlon Mack
Rashaad Penny
Alshon Jeffery
DeVante Parker
Chris Godwin
Matthew Stafford
I like it!

Thanks! This is a family league.. all cousins and aunts/uncles. One cousin, who I understand has never played fantasy football, kept giving people shit for "overspending" based on some sheet of fantasy values I imagine he had printed out. Really fucking annoying. He ended up with a shit team of people he felt he got "good value" for.
Blount is gonna be 10+ TD's this year. Patrica will use him just like daddy Belichek did
Lampin'
Ask Not

Post by Ask Not »

feekdogg wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:44 pm Luck
Cook
P. Barber
Hopkins
Hilton
T. Hill
J. Reed
Crosby
Bears

Bench
Jimmy G.
M. Ingram
T. Coleman
James Conner
Michael Gallup
Eifert
Your first three guys come with a lot of questions. I like the bench should it be needed.
Ketchup can be nuancy
Ask Not

Post by Ask Not »

Russell Wilson
Leonard Fournette
Alex Collins
Michael Thomas
Stefon Diggs
Travis Kelce
LeGarrette Blount
Vikings D/ST
Chris Boswell

Matt Breida
Marlon Mack
Rashaad Penny
Alshon Jeffery
DeVante Parker
Chris Godwin
Matthew Stafford
Solid up and down. I think in an auction, you have to get some high end talent. The bench gets shuffled all season long anyway. 2 of your starters probably weren't even selected last year and Diggs was probably a back up. Solid strategy.
Ketchup can be nuancy